Anchor down?

Smokey

I have been a member of this board for a very long time rarely have i ever posted or do i make comments, but tonight i have something to say. What the hell is anchor down? I was at the game tonight and noticed it was played and used as if it was our "3rd down for what". No idea wtf it means. my suggestion is to refer to all bowel movements from this day foward as "anchor down"

Reactions: 11 people
I can get on board with that.

"I just had 20 bucks worth of Taco Bell. Excuse me while I go anchor down."

Yeah I can dig it.

Reactions: 6 people
Something their previous staff started I think. Not that that makes anymore sense.

I can get on board with that.

"I just had 20 bucks worth of Taco Bell. Excuse me while I go anchor down."

Yeah I can dig it.
I just had a bunch of Taco Bell and am drinking Tequila sunrises. Got a entire pack of baby wipes ready for later tonight lol.

Reactions: 4 people
An anchor sinks to the bottom and keeps you where you are.

Butch needs to give Mason the ole "I think he is doing a fantastic job"

Saban style.

I have been a member of this board for a very long time rarely have i ever posted or do i make comments, but tonight i have something to say. What the hell is anchor down? I was at the game tonight and noticed it was played and used as if it was our "3rd down for what". No idea wtf it means. my suggestion is to refer to all bowel movements from this day foward as "anchor down"

Stop posting so much,....Dang you wont shut up! 44posts in 15 years, Daaaayyyyummmmm! Enough already!!! :blink::blink:

Reactions: 1 person

Haha yes. Post more often

VN Store

Back