Corey Magitt

rok_etop

So do we actually get charged for a scholarship for Corey? He made another appearance in the early part of the 4th Q.

Reactions: 6 people
So do we actually get charged for a scholarship for Corey? He made another appearance in the early part of the 4th Q.

Edit. I didn't get the joke, but I do now. I've hear Kesling say it before, and tonight the TV anouncers said it.

Last edited:
mush mouth Bob needs to announce a few European Premier League futball matches to learn to pronounce/remember names other than "bill" or "joe"

So you would put Barnett on the bench to do that. I don't think so.

TheShiningNotSureIfSerious_zps4767e5fb.jpg

:)

Reactions: 1 person
I also think I heard Can Sutton is the best defensive back Vanderbilt has called somewhere in the first half. Need to get that on the scouting report for next year.

Corey Maggette was a one year basketball player at Duke who's had a long journeyman career in the NBA...easy mistake to make. :huh:

Reactions: 1 person
Corey Maggette was a one year basketball player at Duke who's had a long journeyman career in the NBA...easy mistake to make. :huh:

Sure...Maggette and Maggitt. Maybe Marv Albert will call Maggette Curt to even it out

VN Store

Back