After further review...

It was pretty huge! 3 interceptions on the year as a role players is pretty impressive. It looks like we may have got us a ballhawk.

He was taken out of primary role/became a sub in as soon as Randolph returned in second half versus Mizzou. Don't think he has been listed as starter much this season.

That said, I think he was making some coverage and pass off mistakes characteristic of freshman earlier on. He makes up for a lot with his athleticism and knack for the ball though

Edit: posted before you changed your answer from "he is starting" to "Jesus," or while you were changing it

Somebody tell me why this young man isn't starting...

3 interceptions as a role player.

He's a stud.

Some have said that he is not physical enough in run support. Maybe that's true but he still should be playing more simply because he's a playmaker and has tremendous ball skills.

You think he's better than McNeil?

Actually, YOU probably do.

McNeil is a highly rated, highly recruited, Freshman all-sec safety. He may not have the ball skills of TKjr, but as a safety thats not what its all about. McNeil is one of the few upperclassmen we have contributing.

Reactions: 1 person
McNeil is a highly rated, highly recruited, Freshman all-sec safety. He may not have the ball skills of TKjr, but as a safety thats not what its all about. McNeil is one of the few upperclassmen we have contributing.

So you think he's better than TKjr?

TKjr has 3 pick this year as a backup. And if you're going to play the recruiting card, TKjr was a better recruit even though they weren't in the same class.

I agree that McNeil is playing well, but TKjr has been more impressive IMO. McNeil gets burned a lot.

So you think he's better than TKjr?

TKjr has 3 pick this year as a backup. And if you're going to play the recruiting card, TKjr was a better recruit even though they weren't in the same class.

I agree that McNeil is playing well, but TKjr has been more impressive IMO. McNeil gets burned a lot.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't think McNeil is playing well.....

Reactions: 1 person
TK's a freshman, who has had an excellent year. McNeil has grown into a great run supporting safety.

After further review of the season, we have 3 losses by a total of 12 pts!

I keep saying this team will be much better next season but 2016 will be unbeatable IF they continue to progress like this!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

He has played some of his best ball this year. Sufficient run stopping safety but hes also liability in coverage.

As to TKJr. He has been out of position some as most Fr. do, but he makes big plays. His role will increase next year.

He is better tackler this yr than he ever was. Coverage not good. To me he could be playin where maybin is playing. Both are close to same size. We need safeties that can defend pass too. We are playing 2 safeties than are decent run stoppers but not good in coverage imo

Safety should be a strength next year w/ Randolph, McNeil, & TKjr all returning. Will be fun to watch how Ev Berry, Gaulden, & Payne work themselves into defensive backfield conversation as well.

Somebody tell me why this young man isn't starting...

3 interceptions as a role player.

He's a stud.

I called it...

Old 11-16-2014, 08:37 PM #16 (permalink)
TheRain

If TKJ picks off a pass Saturday, we will hear over and over how CBJ doesn't play his best players... he don't know what he's doing.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back