Injury updates?

landscapingvol

I am assuming North is probably done for the year. I would also assume that we will more than likely get Crowder, Hurd, Saulsberry, and a healthy Croom back for the bowl game.

Croom played some didn't he? Crowder would be on the fast track to be back I think but possible. Hurd I think was precautionary, I think he'll be back.

I think Croom should be good for the bowl though, he played 1 play tonight. Besides North I think all others have a great chance to be back for the bowl game, the one exception may be Crowder it will be close with him I would guess. GO VOLS!!!!!

I think Croom should be good for the bowl though, he played 1 play tonight. Besides North I think all others have a great chance to be back for the bowl game, the one exception may be Crowder it will be close with him I would guess. GO VOLS!!!!!

Saulsberry won't play much. They might let him make a token appearance or two but the thinking is he is going on a medical scholarship next season. both knees are shot

Saulsberry won't play much. They might let him make a token appearance or two but the thinking is he is going on a medical scholarship next season. both knees are shot

Hate this for Saulsberry. Gritty player! Hats off to him for trying to grit it out.

LWS, will Crowder be fully healthy by the bowl game?

This is precisely the question I was going to ask. Biggest one is obviously Hurd. Without him, UT stands little chance in a bowl game. And I don't think it was a concussion based on the replay I saw. Looked like his left arm was "hanging" a bit. I thought it was a shoulder. The same one? We need Hurd and any of our WRs back. Last night....ugly.

VN Store

Back