9th in the nation TD conversions in the red zone

Not trying to be a negavol, cause im not, but i wonder how many red zone opportunities we have had compared to other teams.

Not trying to be a negavol, cause im not, but i wonder how many red zone opportunities we have had compared to other teams.

Good question my understanding is that is a percentage of TDs per times in red zone... Number of times in red zone should not effect the results of that stat

Facts don't seem to matter with much of the Nation on here tonight.

Here's a fact: we were outgained 272 to 262 yds by a 3-8 (0-7) Vandy team who were blanked 51-0 by Miss St 7 days ago. Without Sutton's return, we're tied and going to OT. Embarassing.

Here's a fact: we were outgained 272 to 262 yds by a 3-8 (0-7) Vandy team who were blanked 51-0 by Miss St 7 days ago. Without Sutton's return, we're tied and going to OT. Embarassing.

Here's a fact. We were without AJ Johnson, Jalen Hurd, Marquez North, Mack Crowder and Jason Croom.

It's a win. We aren't finishing 5-7. Enjoy it.

Reactions: 7 people
OL is still the problem l. Play calling is not great but it is a lot better than our line

Reactions: 1 person
This team has meet the expectations for the season thus far, I think it has to be viewed as a good indicator of the process that Butch told us he is installing.

As for the fan base, it is quite clear, we need more. That should make next season interesting as well.

Good question my understanding is that is a percentage of TDs per times in red zone... Number of times in red zone should not effect the results of that stat
It doesn't change the stat, but it does change the significance. If few attempts then you can't trust it.

VN Store

Back