If You Can't Just Enjoy This

Doyle Hargraves

Trump's diaper is full again
Just log off and go do something that makes you happy. The problem with that is it seems that there are many here who can't be happy unless they are griping and moaning about something all of the time.

Are there concerns?
Of course there are but there is plenty of time to discuss those in the coming weeks. Right now why can't we just be happy for the fact we are bowl eligible for the first time in a long time?

Reactions: 39 people
90% of the people that post on here have never played a down of football past high school.All Sec games are tough.A win is a win.

Reactions: 10 people
It's been since the 2010 season that we beat both Vandy and UK. Appreciating tonight should be mandatory

Reactions: 5 people
I agree. We beat a rival on the road (sort of) with a beat up squad.

I wanted a blow out but man we have been thin at DT all season and we just got thinner at WR, RB, OL, LB, QB, etc.

Coleman had a good game and Lane didn't get hurt. For those reasons alone we should celebrate!

Reactions: 1 person
Enjoy a 7 point win over Vandy?! We should have dominated that team by way more.

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 7 people
Just log off and go do something that makes you happy. The problem with that is it seems that there are many here who can't be happy unless they are griping and moaning about something all of the time.

Are there concerns?
Of course there are but there is plenty of time to discuss those in the coming weeks. Right now why can't we just be happy for the fact we are bowl eligible for the first time in a long time?
Damn right Brother. Any fan that can't be happy that we are going bowling for the first time in 4 years should go root for some one else. Yes the win was ugly but damn its a WIN.

Reactions: 2 people
Enjoy a 7 point win over Vandy?! We should have dominated that team by way more.

:eek:lol:

grumpymen.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Plus we were playing without North, Malone, AJ, Hurd and many more were banged up. Hell we Won the Damn Game. What is wrong with some of our fans

Yep Im happy....that's where we're at....6-6 and goin to the Poulan Weedeater Bowl.......I guess we now wait til next year..

Yeah, people just don't pay attention. We started this season thin at numerous spots. And then injuries started hitting--and at key players. We also had our defensive captain suspended and not playing.

We are not at the point that we can just plug in the second team guy and have little drop off.

Now, I agree with the poster above who agreed there are legitimate concerns going forward. But, I am willing to give this staff another year to get more of their own players in the system before being too critical.

The kids will have a happy bus ride home which is a big plus and well deserved for these guys. They did go by bus didn't they? If not, a happy plane ride..

90% of the people that post on here have never played a down of football past high school.All Sec games are tough.A win is a win.

Because playing a down of football makes you automatically capable of arbitrarily and accurately assessing the teams situation.

I have seen good Tennessee teams struggle against Vanderbilt. The win was not pretty, but it sure is better than losing. Plus Tennessee gets the extra practice and we get to watch our guys play another game.

I just do not see any negatives here.

VN Store

Back