Vols Offense vs LSU

vol-un-tear

They seem to be similar(except for the shotgun). They have been running it longer and it shows. They run the shotgun and I. Anyway Go Vols!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Nothing like 3rd n short n running the famous power spread football system of cbj. Lol. But its not the zone read.

I love the power I in short yardage situations..

Reactions: 4 people
According to this: cfbstats.com - 2014 Tennessee Volunteers Rushing Offense Situational Stats

We have converted on 3rd down and 3 or shorter all but 12 times this year.

Also, a good OL is crucial in an I formation because it tells the D exactly what you are doing.

Not necessarily. But, it puts the lineman in a three point stance and a chance to blow off the line and get leverage on their man.

You can be multiple from the I formation too. Especially if you get Dobbs rolling out.

That could be a huge problem for defenses.

Reactions: 1 person
Not necessarily. But, it puts the lineman in a three point stance and a chance to blow off the line and get leverage on their man.

You can be multiple from the I formation too. Especially if you get Dobbs rolling out.

That could be a huge problem for defenses.

Our OL is not powerfu enough at this stage to blow SEC DLs off the line

[QUOTok ut the E=madbamahater;10902248]How do we know? They never try.

They are always back peddling....therefore getting their asses whipped continuously....[/QUOTE]

They put the QB under center on a couple ocassions in goal line situations in an offset I and got stuffed.

VN Store

Back