Croom "cramp" in practice yesterday

TechnoVol

So I was real skeptical yesterday when CBJ was quoted as saying Jason had a cramp in practice when he went down. Turns out he was not at practice today. I sure hope he's not injured significantly, we need him out there.

Calling MzTerry

But just bc he missed the one open period doesn't mean he didnt practice. Mack wasn't in the open portion yesterday. But I hope it's not serious. We're getting really thin.

Id like to see some serious gamesmanship... Tell the media that Dobbs, Croom, Hurd, and Pig are all seriously injured.

Reactions: 1 person
Id like to see some serious gamesmanship... Tell the media that Dobbs, Croom, Hurd, and Pig are all seriously injured.

I mean North and AJ are already out so at this point I wouldn't doubt it.

GoFightWin, have you heard any news around the complex on Croom?

So I was real skeptical yesterday when CBJ was quoted as saying Jason had a cramp in practice when he went down. Turns out he was not at practice today. I sure hope he's not injured significantly, we need him out there.

Pregnant pause! :blink:

GO VOLS!

they should not play Croom and I will be surprised if he plays on Saturday. No sense at all to risk him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back