Let's checker vandy's stadium

If we were going to pull it off there would be firm plans to do so by now.

It would look cool, though.

I doubt it would work. This hasn't seemed to gain real traction like the Florida game did. I'm just wearing orange.

Reactions: 2 people
We are a 5-6 team playing an even worse team. There no sense to need all this type of nonsense. It's people needing to be noticed for a trend and be the first to do something (loco craze under Dooley, 3rd down for what, checker a **** stadium).

Just win the game please.

Reactions: 1 person
There's no way. I don't know why people can't realize this. It was in the works for weeks and a very organized thing to do it in our own stadium to pull it off.

These things have to be planned and promoted very well to work and even then it still might not work.

The only thing that would happen is you would see random spots of Vol fans in White which would kill the look of taking over their stadium.

Best believe we will use pictures of this game for recruiting purposes in the midstate... So basically, WEAR ORANGE.

Reactions: 3 people
We are a 5-6 team playing an even worse team. There no sense to need all this type of nonsense. It's people wanting to noticed for a trend and "the first" to do something (loco craze under Dooley, 3rd down for what, checker a **** stadium).

Its fans having fun and being fans. You're taking it way too seriously. With that said it wont happen anyways.

We could do this guys... Easily.

It's going to be 70/30 UT.

Bought tickets from an elderly couple at church that are Vandy fans, and they're dedicated fans, they're just tired of Mason's s***.

Someone pissed in some of y'all's kool aid, and I'm sorry for that. Their coach won't acknowledge us as the university of Tennessee and we should let him know who we are. I agree it might be a little late to set up, and no it wasn't an original idea, but a good one nonetheless.

Kicking a wounded dog.......yea that should work. But you know sometimes you kick a wounded dog and he bites you!!!! We don't need to give them any ammunition. Let's just go out and whoop up on them. GBO

Someone pissed in some of y'all's kool aid, and I'm sorry for that. Their coach won't acknowledge us as the university of Tennessee and we should let him know who we are. I agree it might be a little late to set up, and no it wasn't an original idea, but a good one nonetheless.

I have no problem with it, just think its too late to work. At this point you'd have all the patches of white in the stands, but not checkerboard. I'd rather everyone just wear orange and make it unmistakable how much vols fans have taken over.

Reactions: 2 people
Its fans having fun and being fans. You're taking it way too seriously. With that said it wont happen anyways.

I actually think it's the other way around. People obsessed with the concept 8 new threads later are too serious. It's Vandy, in November, and we're 5-6.

I actually think it's the other way around. People obsessed with the concept 8 new threads later are too serious. It's Vandy, in November, and we're 5-6.

Well some people don't live on message boards, thus probably weren't here to see the 20 other threads or care enough to search for threads of the same topic.
We're 5-6, so what. Nobody sitting in the stands will be playing. Some people wearing a white shirt instead of orange really that bothersome?

There have been many tweets telling people to wear orange or white depending on section & row. Not sure it'll fly but should be 80% Vol fans either way!

We are a 5-6 team playing an even worse team. There no sense to need all this type of nonsense. It's people needing to be noticed for a trend and be the first to do something (loco craze under Dooley, 3rd down for what, checker a **** stadium).

I've always been told Milk of Magnesia can help this.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
It would be a bust. A lot of UT fans were wearing black or gray jackets in Neyland last Saturday. You had to look for the orange.

Against Oklahoma or UGA would be a great time to bring back CheckerNeyland-- in Neyland.

VN Store

Back