Since it's Thanksgiving...

17Vols

UNPAID CONTRIBUTER
Despite any differences of opinions between us, I'm thankful for all of our brothers and sisters in the VOL Family and proud be a fellow Tennessee fan! When it comes time to feast tomorrow, let's remember to bow a head for VFL Eric Berry and his family and raise a glass to our VOL brothers and sisters serving the Nation!!
Happy Thanksgiving VN!! To everyone in the Family, cheers!

Reactions: 18 people
Despite any differences of opinions between us, I'm thankful for all of our brothers and sisters in the VOL Family and proud be a fellow Tennessee fan! When it comes time to feast tomorrow, let's remember to bow a head for VFL Eric Berry and his family and raise a glass to our VOL brothers and sisters serving the Nation!!
Happy Thanksgiving VN!! To everyone in the Family, cheers!

f856db1b48d7de7ec48a06153e795817a778fe967dd82001c50e55fe0696097e.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Happy Thanksgiving VolNation. I wish each and everyone a great day filled with family and togetherness. EB is already a part of our thanksgiving prayers.

A happy day for all I hope.Good wishes and prayers to all within volnation and everywhere.

Thanksgiving used to be a holiday for giving thanks and family gatherings. Now, it is just another day in the Black Friday celebration.

Happy Thanksgiving! May Vandy, Ohio St, Texas, Bama, and Mizzou all get crushed this weekend.

Can't wait to watch football with my dad. He's
a Kentucky fan, but I miss watching games with him. Happy Thanksgiving.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back