when will you realize

JC61

that YOU...yes, look in the mirror....are not going to convince the other guy you're right and they're wrong.

ok....so I just wanted to start my own thread just to say I did.

and I used a lot of ellipsis....es to piss off those who don't like them.....

I like butch, I like the fight in this team and none of you are going to change that.

If we suck again next year, I'll still like Butch, the team and UT. I've been in Alabama almost 10 years and have 2 kids who graduated from there...if I wanted to jump ship I would have by now...

embrace the suck....it will be better next year and beyond.

GO VOLS!!!!

Reactions: 8 people
Lol! There have been so many times I've wanted to post threads or reply to some of this madness but then my thought goes to your point. There is no changing minds on these threads no matter how you argue the point.

I will say this. We are clearly a much better team this year than last year. Wins and losses don't show it so much but we have been more competitive in all of our games and we could see a major step forward next year.

Reactions: 4 people
Lol! There have been so many times I've wanted to post threads or reply to some of this madness but then my thought goes to your point. There is no changing minds on these threads no matter how you argue the point.

I will say this. We are clearly a much better team this year than last year. Wins and losses don't show it so much but we have been more competitive in all of our games and we could see a major step forward next year.

Folks on here for sure are stubborn but its very entertaining reading the posts. Only one volnation all the rest are pretenders!

Reactions: 1 person
Oklahoma is arguably he greatest football program of all time and was nothing but mediocre in the 90's the same with Alabama from 95-05.

We will be fine!!!

We are lucky that we are in the east. 2016 is the resurgence of the BIG ORANGE

Isn't the purpose of a message board to debate ideas and opinions?

Agreed no... I disagree... No I agree I just don't like people talking trash with no valid sustainable truth, BC their is alot of upswing to our program and the future looks so bright, we have had glimpse or a mirror reflection if you will but soon we will see it in blood sweat and proof, the vols are my family and I don't like people who say they love them putting them down

Reactions: 2 people

Before the season there was discussion on the subject that this could be a very improved team and the record may not reflect it, so I agree completely with your assessment. This spring, with the freshman starting at tackle, was a red flag that our O'Line was going to be a serious problem and of course thats exactly what happened. Recruiting and player development will fix that. Excited about the future!

that YOU...yes, look in the mirror....are not going to convince the other guy you're right and they're wrong.

I like butch, I like the fight in this team and none of you are going to change that.

If we suck again next year, I'll still like Butch, the team and UT. I've been in Alabama almost 10 years and have 2 kids who graduated from there...if I wanted to jump ship I would have by now...

GO VOLS!!!!
Ya' got my like. In contrast to posts like yours, negative posts often receive plenty of support. I lived in Austin, TX for a dozen years and trained a large number of interns who were students and grad students at the inferior UT. Longhorns have their share of negative fans, as I noticed UCLA and USCw had when I lived on the left coast. You can't shake 'em, but it's harder to discern them when we're all standing together and cheering. Most of 'em are likable. Even winning them all doesn't shut them up, as I remember from '98, but I can assure you that when these coveted recruits peruse opposing teams' sites, they come across similar negative burps and farts. Pouters and doubters. They're everywhere. That stated, I'm with you, OP, in that Butch has undoubtedly turned our precious football program around and the majority of us UT fans are lovin' it.:good!:

GO VOLS!!!!

Embrace the suck!!!!
That's my new battle cry.
By embracing the suck the championships to come will feel more special.

GO VOLS!!!!

Because "negavols" hate UT/will hate UT and the team if they lose. Good thinking.

GO VOLS!!!!

I like Butch as well. And I will never have anything but the utmost respect for the kids that choose our school.
However, I've been dissapointed with Butch's ability to manage games this year. And when I've offered that opinion I've been blasted as negavol bla bla bla. Anyone that uses their free time to get on this board is a fan. And anyone that is a true fan has to respect the work that Butch has put into this team. I just hope he can turn the corner. If he doesn't choose to coach more aggressively he's not going to turn this program around.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't others having their opinions but I don't see why they have bash our team
and our coach.Anybody with half a brain can see were making progress but not there
yet.

VN Store

Back