What if Vandy wins?

FLSTF-VOL

Blood runs ORANGE!
Just for discussion. Not a prediction. But what if Vandy does win?

For me, it would be a hard pill to swallow. A lot of my reaction would depend on the circumstances, but if we came out and just didn't play, umph, not sure how I would react. I would think there would be some very hard questions that would need to be answered. Probably lose a little faith in the process.

Would CBJ and staff get a pass?

I know I would feel sorry for my wife because she would have to put up with me.

We all know its not gonna happen. But seriously, besides the normal disappointment, volnation meltdown etc, how would you deal with it? What would you expect to happen or want to see happen?

Reactions: 3 people
In all seriousness, I love CBJ but he would absolutely NOT get a pass if he lost to Vandy. That would be a major red flag.

Reactions: 21 people
I'm as big a CBJ Supporter as anyone. However losing to Vandy again with a bowl on the line puts him in a deep hole as far as the fan support. Might cost him recruits. Catastrophic would be one way to describe it. However no worries we will roll big!

Reactions: 1 person
5-7 again would be terrible. You talk about a long off season and pressure going into 2015

Just for discussion. Not a prediction. But what if Vandy does win?

For me, it would be a hard pill to swallow. A lot of my reaction would depend on the circumstances, but if we came out and just didn't play, umph, not sure how I would react. I would think there would be some very hard questions that would need to be answered. Probably lose a little faith in the process.

Would CBJ and staff get a pass?

I know I would feel sorry for my wife because she would have to put up with me.

We all know its not gonna happen. But seriously, besides the normal disappointment, volnation meltdown etc, how would you deal with it? What would you expect to happen or want to see happen?

What are you smoking? Vandy will be beaten like a red head stepchild!

First, it want happen. This vandy team is pitiful. Zero chance for the upset. Second, if it did happen and with the basketball turmoil going on CBJ and the AD would be looking for jobs. :):)

The best thing about this Saturday is the entire stadium will be ORANGE!!!!
Yep, that beautiful color. :rock:

That would require vandy to actually score pts. The actual offense has scored 64 pts in 7 sec games (9ppg). They have 85pts total in sec play but 21 pts were kick returns/interceptions by sims.

what if I crap ice-cream....you'd all be following me everywhere.

why on earth do some of you think it is ok to post this crap.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back