Vandy Game thread

AndyMizunogolfer

We have mourned our loss and *****ed about poor calls long enough this week. Lets actually talk about Vandy since we do play them this week. I am curious to see if our team can bounce back this week and lay the wood to them.

We are Tennessee, in state rep its plain to see, vandys a wanna be go play flag, Saturday we are going to beat you so fricken bad, all day your players will be chasen, you told us we could win you lied mason, their beating us up why did you disrespect them are you fricken nuts these guys are beasts, don't you ever refer to them as the team from east we are just candy by the end of the game mason gonna give handies and scream Tennessee, the instate rep and always will be!!!!!!

We are Tennessee, in state rep its plain to see, vandys a wanna be go play flag, Saturday we are going to beat you so fricken bad, all day your players will be chasen, you told us we could win you lied mason, their beating us up why did you disrespect them are you fricken nuts these guys are beasts, don't you ever refer to them as the team from east we are just candy by the end of the game mason gonna give handies and scream Tennessee, the instate rep and always will be!!!!!!

Attachments

• blood.jpg
    blood.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: 2 people
This is random but I hope we bring the whole pride of the southland Saturday and not just a pep band. I want Rocky Top to be heard throughout Nashville

I don't know of any better place to put this so I will ask here. Is there any place to tailgate around there or a place where most vols will be tailgating?

What? Is this like coffee house "poetry," man? Groovy

Reactions: 2 people
I would like for bUTch to look at derek mason on the other side of the field flip him off and pop his collar and say we got this!! !!! And just run the score up. #GBO. #WHIPVANDYA$$

Last edited:

VN Store

Back