Please stop, just stop.

NickZ4UT

I love this site, I come here nearly every day but damn sometimes you make it hard on me. We lost a game toa top 25 opponent, stop crying. Being a realist does not mean accepting the current state of affairs in the program. It simply mean that I, and other like me, take the situation for what it is and realize that making up the ground we've lost since 07 isn't an overnight job.

I've never seen a more ungrateful and whiny bunch than those that have complained, non-stop, about Butch Jones and the job he's doing. I guess back to back top 10 classes isn't good enough, or back to back wins over South Carolina? Hell in both years he's put this team in a position to get bowl eligible and if not for a bad break here and there we'd have achieved it already in both seasons. But oh no we can't ever look at the positive can we? We can't comprehend that losing your ENTIRE NFL quality offensive line and replacing them with walk ons and freshmen might cause your offense to be inconsistent. Nope reality doesn't matter here!

Listen, this team is heading in the right direction, whether you want to believe that or not. We are loading up on linemen and skill players with these classes, the talent gap is closing quickly and that much is apparent in the level of competition on the field. I know y'all are frustrated but trust me, I'm no sunshine pumper, I'm a realist and for the first time in many years I'm excited about the future and you should be too, so please stop it.

Reactions: 106 people
Please listen

...to me whine about whiners.

Where did I whine? I merely pointed out that complaining about this team given where we were to where we are is ridiculous. People that can't see the progress being made are blind.

Reactions: 7 people
Where did I whine? I merely pointed out that complaining about this team given where we were to where we are is ridiculous. People that can't see the progress being made are blind.

You began whining in the title, and then in the first sentence. It didn't get any better from there.

Reactions: 4 people
You began whining in the title, and then in the first sentence. It didn't get any better from there.

So making a plea for sanity and pointing out that the insane "Butch Jones isn't the guy after 1 recruiting class and 1.75 years " threads are ridiculous is whining? My bad, carry on then.

Reactions: 2 people
So making a plea for sanity and pointing out that the insane "Butch Jones isn't the guy after 1 recruiting class and 1.75 years " threads are ridiculous is whining? My bad, carry on then.

I have seen 0 posts saying to fire Butch Jones. I think you are missing something, speaking of sanity...

Reactions: 3 people
I love this site, I come here nearly every day but damn sometimes you make it hard on me. We lost a game toa top 25 opponent, stop crying. Being a realist does not mean accepting the current state of affairs in the program. It simply mean that I, and other like me, take the situation for what it is and realize that making up the ground we've lost since 07 isn't an overnight job.

I've never seen a more ungrateful and whiny bunch than those that have complained, non-stop, about Butch Jones and the job he's doing. I guess back to back top 10 classes isn't good enough, or back to back wins over South Carolina? Hell in both years he's put this team in a position to get bowl eligible and if not for a bad break here and there we'd have achieved it already in both seasons. But oh no we can't ever look at the positive can we? We can't comprehend that losing your ENTIRE NFL quality offensive line and replacing them with walk ons and freshmen might cause your offense to be inconsistent. Nope reality doesn't matter here!

Listen, this team is heading in the right direction, whether you want to believe that or not. We are loading up on linemen and skill players with these classes, the talent gap is closing quickly and that much is apparent in the level of competition on the field. I know y'all are frustrated but trust me, I'm no sunshine pumper, I'm a realist and for the first time in many years I'm excited about the future and you should be too, so please stop it.

You left out....lost all offensive production from the early departures of Juniors Tyler Bray and his 3612 passing yards & 34 TD's, Justin Hunter's 73 receptions & 9 TD's, and CP's 1086 combined rushing/receiving yards and 8 TD's....but instead starting an inexperienced QB with no experience WR's in a brand new system....and then starting a true frosh QB after injuries late in the year but that shouldn't effect the lack of offense in their eyes either in year one....it was all play calling.

Reactions: 2 people
I have seen 0 posts saying to fire Butch Jones. I think you are missing something...

I've seen several people complain that he isn't the right guy or question if he'll ever be the guy and it just seems insane to me considering he's been here for barely 2 full seasons.

You left out....lost all offensive production from the early departures of Juniors Tyler Bray and his 3612 passing yards & 34 TD's, Justin Hunter's 73 receptions & 9 TD's, and CP's 1086 combined rushing/receiving yards and 8 TD's....but instead starting an inexperienced QB with no experience WR's in a brand new system....and then starting a true frosh QB after injuries late in the year but that shouldn't effect the lack of offense in their eyes either in year one....it was all play calling.

Jesus, the play calling argument all year has been utterly maddening. People just refused to believe that you couldn't run a read option effectively with a greener than goose sh** O-line and a pro style QB.

Reactions: 1 person
Guards and centers yes, but LT is second to QB in importance and we have no obvious solution on campus or committed.

Well, that's why Butch Jones is running the show, if he can't find a tackle then shame on him but I bet he gets one or two.

I have seen 0 posts saying to fire Butch Jones. I think you are missing something, speaking of sanity...

I hope you mean in this thread.
There was an entire thread about getting CBJ out.

Plus, that tired line is used up now.
insanity would be believing CBJ is as inept as a few say he is and those people wanting to keep him.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back