Official Make Fun of Vandy Thread

Vol knight

Text a Buddy!
Vanderbilt.......

XXPoU.gif

Edit: Almost forgot, In B4 "We shouldn't be making fun of anyone."

Reactions: 1 person
If you look at the pic of Butch on the home page on the "Media Monday: Vanderbilt" article, Butch is cracking up. Somebody must have told him Vandy has challenged us to a football game.

If you look at the pic of Butch on the home page on the "Media Monday: Vanderbilt" article, Butch is cracking up. Somebody must have told him Vandy has challenged us to a football game.

I saw this as well! Most of the games he has a serious face for, but against those Candy kids, he's laughing

Whats the difference between Vandy and Rice Crispies?

Rice Crispies usually end up in a bowl.

I hope our guys are ready to play in front of a loud crowd. It might be the loudest and most hostile they've faced all year :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: 9 people
To their 10's of fans that will be at the game...

Why don't you go home and watch Star Trek, Urkel?

36429b4f2b1a0af25a961674e59a3c54.jpg

My Ole Miss buddy said, "good luck in y'all's rivalry game this weekend. What do you call it?"

We call it an ass whippin'. No egg bowl, no iron bowl, just an ass whippin'. Believe we are 32-3 against them in my lifetime. Not a rivalry.

Reactions: 4 people
We are currently 5-6 and it ain't funny, a win vs.vandy will make the season less miserable. Dudley's gonna be decorated in Orange for the well deserved beat down the 'dores have coming to them. Hope the score's 100-0. :bottom:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back