Did anyone else notice

VolAllen

Jones chewing out the refs after the missed PI call?? I've been trying to find video of it but haven't had any luck. It went on for an entire commercial break and I know someone had to film it. The ref basically did a walk of shame to the middle of the field after Butch was finished. Anyone else catch this?

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah he was like jumping and going crazy lol. Nothing way out of the ordinary but that was a huge missed call. Johnson I believe it was, was being basically blocked 10+ yards and ball was thrown w no call. Ridiculous.

I was watching the replay of the game and noticed one of the Missouri backs stepped out of bounds on about the 2 yd line on one of his scores the other nite. But the refs sure made the call on the onside kicks. They were all over that crap like white on rice.....

More proof that buTch wants to Win as much as anyone else and that he'll always fight for his players and they respect him for that.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

So Butch does this and we are proud. He's intense, he fights for his players, etc.

Saban does this and he's an *******.

Muschamp did this and he's a lunatic, and doesn't have discipline.

Butch had made an ass of himself a time or two, one particular time costing his team 15 yards late in a critical conference game.

So Butch does this and we are proud. He's intense, he fights for his players, etc.

Butch had made an ass of himself a time or two, one particular time costing his team 15 yards late in a critical conference game.

Saban usually takes his out on reporters. Muschamp did it just randomly, even when he was obviously wrong. Did you see the play in question? Did you see the two "fumbles" that were called where you caould actually see the ball carrier was down before the fumble from the upper deck? A lot of times CBJ gets the refs attention and draws it away from the players.

Reactions: 3 people

Thanks for sticking up for those guys

carterPyle.jpg

Butch had made an ass of himself a time or two, one particular time costing his team 15 yards late in a critical conference game.[/QUOTE

Take your CRAP to the crap table !

I was watching the replay of the game and noticed one of the Missouri backs stepped out of bounds on about the 2 yd line on one of his scores the other nite. But the refs sure made the call on the onside kicks. They were all over that crap like white on rice.....

I saw that during the game and rewound the DVR.....how can the replay officials miss that? It may not have made a difference, but good grief....that's incompetence.

There is literally no comparison there.

Saban walks around like he wants to take someone's head off. He has a perpetual grimace/mean mug.

Muschamp was a sloppy looking idiot with a mouth - his comments about UT fans after the game this year were ridiculous. Yes, I know the students were chanting FU Florida - but they also chanted FU Bama in 2006 so this is nothing new.

And when did Butch get a 15 yard penalty? I don't recall that.

I saw that during the game and rewound the DVR.....how can the replay officials miss that? It may not have made a difference, but good grief....that's incompetence.

It's just ironic (shady as hell) that they would make those two calls on the Onsides kick and then miss multiple holding penalties and the penalty discussed above.

Maggitt basically had to jump up and down and wave as the MO OL had him around the neck - that would have been a sure sack/big hit on Mauk too. And then only after Maggitt called attention to the blatantly obvious hold did the ref pull the flag.

Had Maggitt not done that, it stays in the pocket. Our players, other than Maggitt, need to do a better job pleading their case. Butch may be coaching them to ignore bad calls, but several times I have seen our WR (Pig especially) be interfered with, the pass goes incomplete and they just walk back to the huddle. You've got to plead your case in those situations and MAKE the refs recognize it. It puts pressure on them to do their jobs when you have 100k eyeballs looking at you waiting for you to pull the flag - if it is ignored by the player, and the fans also miss it, there is no pressure to pull the flag out.

When was this 15 yard penalty late in a "critical" conference game? I remember CBJ getting 15 yard penalty against Georgia last year but it didn't affect the outcome. In fact it seemed to fire the team up since after the penalty we made a comeback and almost won the game. CBJ also received a bogus penalty going into the half of the Florida game (I think). Am I missing one?

Last edited:

There's a BIG difference in Butch & those other 2. Butch chooses his battles. Muschamp spazzed on EVERYTHING & Saban is a class A jackass 24/7.

VN Store

Back