Al Wilson

volinSmyrna

VFL!!!
@GrantRamey: Butch Jones says he called Al Wilson at 1am after Mizzou loss. Asked him to stick around Sunday to address team before leaving town.

WOW!!!!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that meeting.

al-wilson-punish-wr-broncos.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
@GrantRamey: Butch Jones says he called Al Wilson at 1am after Mizzou loss. Asked him to stick around Sunday to address team before leaving town.

WOW!!!!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that meeting.

al-wilson-punish-wr-broncos.jpg

If there's anybody that can help a team bounce back from a loss of leadership (AJ) it's Al Wilson.

Reactions: 1 person
Met him briefly in club seats. Such a great guy. I said I enjoyed watching him play,@ he said he enjoyed playing for UT

I really wish Big Al Wilson was with the football program in some official capacity. Maybe he'll be Manning's linebackers' coach some day.

Reactions: 3 people
Cool story. I just happened to wear my Al Wilson jersey on Saturday to the game and saw him on the sidelines. I was sitting in Z13 right above wear the recruits sit and Al was below there signing autographs before the game. I went down to the fence yelled his name and when he looked up, I pointed to my jersey. Al pointed to me and placed his hand over his heart and patted his chest twice. It was pretty cool, I have to admit.

Hopefully he put the fear of "AL" in them to win the game against Vandy.

Reactions: 5 people
I hope Al kicks Butch in the ass for ultra conservative play calling and poor clock management. Take care of Bajakian as well while he is at it.

Reactions: 2 people
Cool story. I just happened to wear my Al Wilson jersey on Saturday to the game and saw him on the sidelines. I was sitting in Z13 right above wear the recruits sit and Al was below there signing autographs before the game. I went down to the fence yelled his name and when he looked up, I pointed to my jersey. Al pointed to me and placed his hand over his heart and patted his chest twice. It was pretty cool, I have to admit.

Hopefully he put the fear of "AL" in them to win the game against Vandy.

you sure it isn't a justin coleman jersey?

you sure it isn't a justin coleman jersey?

Now that is not very nice! It is all in the eye of the beholder if he wants to call it an Al Wilson jersey then that is what it is. Comparing Al to Justin Coleman isn't not even acceptable on the internet.:thud::eek:hmy::no:

no comparison implied, just same number. they are both vfl in my book but AL FREAKING WILSON is a legend.

I wouldn't dare wear his jersey for fear of not being able to back up the bad-azz-ness that "should" naturally go with it.

Al Freaking Wilson....a face only a mother could love and only an opposing QB could shart his pants upon seeing.

In retrospect, maybe we should all wear AL FREAKING WILSON jerseys when opposing teams come into stadium and see how many of them actually do crap their pants.

But of course we would have to make sure they know it's Wilson and not someone else. Otherwise they might take off on a fly route in the parking lot

Reactions: 1 person
I hope Al kicks Butch in the ass for ultra conservative play calling and poor clock management. Take care of Bajakian as well while he is at it.

I would be more interested in what Al would say to you about your comment.:)

Reactions: 8 people
I'd pay to have a taped copy of his talk to our footVol team.

If Al Wilson can't fire them up then nobody can.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Is AL where AJ got his inspiration to pull his jersey up and expose his belly?

played golf with him back in june in Nashville. one intense dude. he let me ask him any questions I wanted all day. doesn't think much of Philip rivers or mike shanahan. said cutler was one tough sob at qb. said fred taylor was a load to tackle in the pros as was jamal lewis. said peyton was hard to handle but not so much for brady.

Got to talk to him at 98 orange and white game at fence behind bench. He was very nice and I got his autograph. He does have a mean look on his face all the time though.

VN Store

Back