Young kids at the game Saturday

Jday

As I was watching the game unfold i couldn't help but overhear a young kid talking to his mom during the game. He couldn't have been 8-10 years old.

Pig dropped the first pass and he yelled out "PIG SUCKS." "TAKE HIM OUT!"

He went on telling his mother how Pig is the worst wide receiver on the team :crazy:. After doing this, he went on praising bajakians play calling/style for the game.

Please control your kids at the game.

Reactions: 14 people
As I was watching the game unfold i couldn't help but overhear a young kid talking to his mom during the game. He couldn't have been 8-10 years old.

He went on telling his mother how Pig is the worst wide receiver on the team :crazy:. After doing this, he went on praising bajakians play calling/style for the game.

Sounds like a tool in training. But I don't know why you'd be surprised. No doubt he was surrounded by hundreds of grown men acting the same way.

Reactions: 23 people
I never acted that way at a game when I was 10. I was in the Student Section, drunk and throwing bottles at the other team's bench.

Reactions: 6 people

Agreed.

And keep them off the internet while we're at it, there is no way some of these threads aren't posted by 12 year olds

Reactions: 7 people
If you think kids can be controlled, you probably haven't had any.

I have two kids if it matters. The only time I find it acceptable to use the word "sucks" would be if we are referring to Florida.

Even then, she usually just says we don't like the gators and they are using a generic color orange.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like a tool in training. But I don't know why you'd be surprised. No doubt he was surrounded by hundreds of grown men acting the same way.

Good gosh, the biggest disgrace in our fanbase is those trying to dictate and preach to the masses. If you don't like people standing, cussing, complaining about playcalling or fussing about execution keep your happy ass at home. It's a damn football game, it ain't church where we all sit and stand together and sit quietly and attentively.

Reactions: 3 people

Now we know who Panic is.

This part is funny to me for some reason. Trying to imagine an 8 year old kid praising our Offensive Coordinator for his play calls haha.

"Once Bajakian gets some talent to call the plays he wants and gets rid of that midget Pig Howard we'll be good again like when I was born."

I have two kids if it matters. The only time I find it acceptable to use the word "sucks" would be if we are referring to Florida.

Even then, she usually just says we don't like the gators and they are using a generic color orange.

My girlfriends six year old is hilarious and always wants to watch Tennessee games. He can recall all of our scores from last season and who they were against and what rank each team was. I have to throw in a couple of his comments this year:

Him: "I saw something really nasty today at school!"
Me: "What did you see?"
Him: "There was this girl in my class, and she was wearing a FLORIDA GATORS shirt! Ewwww"

hahaha

And then after we beat South Carolina, he comes out of nowhere, with no provocation from anyone and says "South Carolina? More like SOUTH CARO-WHINE-A"

He's a good VFL :p

Good gosh, the biggest disgrace in our fanbase is those trying to dictate and preach to the masses. If you don't like people standing, cussing, complaining about playcalling or fussing about execution keep your happy ass at home. It's a damn football game, it ain't church where we all sit and stand together and sit quietly and attentively.
I guess pointing out grown men acting like tools hit a little close to home.

I don't care what you do at a game unless it starts infringing on my ability to have a good time. Believe me- if you're inclined to go full goober at game, I'm the guy you want sitting near you because I'm good at either laughing along or ignoring it.

Reactions: 4 people
That was my thinking too, he learned that from somewhere.

I guess pointing out grown men acting like tools hit a little close to home.

I don't care what you do at a game unless it starts infringing on my ability to have a good time. Believe me- if you're inclined to go full goober at game, I'm the guy you want sitting near you because I'm good at either laughing along or ignoring it.

You have no rights to enjoyment predicated on what other fans do unless someone is directly interfering with you. There's no possible way for 102,454 to be under wraps so to appease the viewing experience of the great GA Vol. Fans aren't there to watch what they do so you're not inconvenienced.

VN Store

Back