Evan Berry

millst987

Coach, you are going to have to get this kid more involved in our O! He is freaking electric with the ball in his hands. He's so fast that he juked himself out and fell on the 12 yd line for the KOR lol. All jokes aside, he is fun to watch and I feel he can be a game breaker for us on O

Reactions: 2 people
Would like to see him involved on offense, but not sure how to do it. What position would he play? Worried that he is a player without a position right now.

I agree, he is in need of some ball security coaching but that isn't a hard skill to teach. Tell him to hold on to the dang ball and go score some TDs

I think he would be a great nickel back myself but let him handle punt and kick off returns. Maybe some wildcat formations.

Reactions: 1 person
Would like to see him involved on offense, but not sure how to do it. What position would he play? Worried that he is a player without a position right now.

Would love to see him on the fly sweep, but tough to do that and not show your hand. Maybe a part of the wildcat when Hurd takes the direct snap.

Also, hope he can replace coleman next year. good greif

I know he is most likely DB bound but I would love to see a small package for him on O as well. You can't teach speed like that kid has. If he sees a crease, he's gone.

I'm sure you guys can install these packages when you become coach. I'm also sure that Coach Jones is appreciative of your insights since he can't judge talent. (sarcasm)

The kid runs like a deer. I love it!!! Reminds me of another Berry with the football in his hand!

How about we let him play defensive back in place of Coleman. Even if he doesn't know all the assignments he's fast enough to recover and make up for his mistakes. Coleman reminds me of Teague. All the teams we play know to attack him. Why can't our coaches find someone else with enough speed to play the position? Just another dumb decision by our staff.

I saw coach B talking about the beast package with AJ and the fact that it takes valuable time away from other things that are far more needed with this team. Not that I disagree with you that Evan B. is not electric, I just do not see this coaching staff take time to implement it.

How about we let him play defensive back in place of Coleman. Even if he doesn't know all the assignments he's fast enough to recover and make up for his mistakes. Coleman reminds me of Teague. All the teams we play know to attack him. Why can't our coaches find someone else with enough speed to play the position? Just another dumb decision by our staff.

I would try him where Pig howard plays some.....hes faster than Pig, and if he can catch a pass every now and then her would be unreal in the open field. JMO, though, I could see him at DB as well.

Pig has been playing pretty good all season, just had a few really key drops Saturday.

My only worry about bringing him in on a few offensive plays, is that they will make the mistake of giving him the ball every time he comes into the game making it obvious for defense to key on him. Sometimes he needs to be a decoy imo.

I would try him where Pig howard plays some.....hes faster than Pig, and if he can catch a pass every now and then her would be unreal in the open field. JMO, though, I could see him at DB as well.

Pig has been playing pretty good all season, just had a few really key drops Saturday.
Evan Berry isn't faster than Pig. I don't know the exact times but Pig is a freaking speedster and got even faster during this past offseason. They have similiar speed but neither is "faster", IMO.

Coach, you are going to have to get this kid more involved in our O! He is freaking electric with the ball in his hands. He's so fast that he juked himself out and fell on the 12 yd line for the KOR lol. All jokes aside, he is fun to watch and I feel he can be a game breaker for us on O

Really love the way he is returning the ball and hope he keeps it up.

Evan Berry isn't faster than Pig. I don't know the exact times but Pig is a freaking speedster and got even faster during this past offseason. They have similiar speed but neither is "faster", IMO.

Pig has quickness, but when has pig outrun everybody?

It's tough to get much faster than Evan Berry. Id say pig has SEC speed, Evan has elite speed, and the Jeff Demps, Trendon Holliday types have world class speed.

VN Store

Back