MLB -- From Here On Out

Gibbs Hall 625

I know Jacob Johnson was put in a bad spot to have to start with AJ's suspension, but he played every snap and had 1 tackle and a assist. He was like a deer in headlights.

Yes, I know he is a freshman and hasn't played much HS football, then why not go with Chris Weatherd more or move Maggitt to MLB. Anything

For those in the know, what do we do against Vandy and hopefully a bowl game and in 2015?

I wouldn't expect much to change for the rest of this season, including the bowl. Next season, though, all indications are that Dillon Bates will be our Mike.

He is technically a DB but seems like TK Jr. would be a pretty decent choice! JMO

I know Jacob Johnson was put in a bad spot to have to start with AJ's suspension, but he played every snap and had 1 tackle and a assist. He was like a deer in headlights.

Yes, I know he is a freshman and hasn't played much HS football, then why not go with Chris Weatherd more or move Maggitt to MLB. Anything

For those in the know, what do we do against Vandy and hopefully a bowl game and in 2015?

Whatever we want

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back