Could use some prayers / good vibes

the6chambers

UPDATE: She's home from the hospital, hydrated, still feeling quite miserable, BUT we feel like we have a plan of action - hoping to get the nausea under control by week's end. Here's to hope!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone...then, let's destroy some [REDACTED] this weekend (we're not saying team names now, right?)

-----

EDIT: WOAH...she's been admitted to the hospital for nutrients / meds / fluids, etc. Just had a chance to sign back in - your replies and words and prayers are SO encouraging...thanks so much, my friends...

-----

Hey all - been a part of this group for quite a while now, and just wanted to reach out about something.

My wife is expecting, and has been diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarium (which causes severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, etc). We don't have much family close, and I'm doing my best to hold the fort down, keep my work rolling, and care for house, kids, etc.

It's challenging, to say the least.

It would mean the world to me if you'd say a prayer for her, and a quick solution/recovery. She's heading to the Dr again today for fluids, treatment discussion.

We've already had to cancel our family Thanksgiving plans (don't worry, I'll still kick some turkey tail and make sure we make a go of it), but we're ready for this bit to pass.

Thanks -

GBO

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
We will definitely keep you in our prayers. Hopefully, you will be giving thanks for a healthy addition to your family this time next year. Keep your head up!!

You're going to be fine bro. Vols are a resilient and tough bunch. It's just going to be tough for a while, but if you are a vol fan you are used to it.

This may seem like a dysfunctional bunch at times, but we do take care of our own. Hang in there and my best to your entire family

Reactions: 1 person
Prayers sent man. I can relate to not having family nearby. I hope your work is understanding cause the most important thing is taking care of your wife and little vol.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Hey all - been a part of this group for quite a while now, and just wanted to reach out about something.

My wife is expecting, and has been diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarium (which causes severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, etc). We don't have much family close, and I'm doing my best to hold the fort down, keep my work rolling, and care for house, kids, etc.

It's challenging, to say the least.

It would mean the world to me if you'd say a prayer for her, and a quick solution/recovery. She's heading to the Dr again today for fluids, treatment discussion.

We've already had to cancel our family Thanksgiving plans (don't worry, I'll still kick some turkey tail and make sure we make a go of it), but we're ready for this bit to pass.

Thanks -

GBO

What part of E TN are you in? Any way you could get to Chattanooga area Wed afternoon? I'd like to provide Thxgiving dinner for you guys.

Reactions: 6 people
I will keep you in my families prayers. GOD is the great healer and can help all those who call on his name.

Reactions: 2 people
I've been through that and know what know how stressful it can be. You and your family are in my prayers. Stay strong.

Done. In Dayton here, let me know if I'm close enough to you to be helpful in any way.

AV

Yes...sent..asked for the Lord to provide the exact shade of grace and peace for your family an that you would be soon surrounded with friends and support

VN Store

Back