Happy Thanksgiving to my VolNation family

LakeMaryFLVol

been seen jacked up on testosterone and moonshine
I wanted to pass along my family's annual desire for you and yours to enjoy a great Thanksgiving...Our family this year has been rich in blessings and poor in misfortune. We wish you the same.
If you are on the road, safe travels ..

Blessings,

The "LakeMaryFLVol" Family

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." Melody Beattie

Reactions: 6 people
Happy Thanksgiving! We live in the best state in a blessed Nation. Most of us have everything we need and at least some of what we want. We have freedom, we have eternal hope and we have family and friends and a loving God...we should all be thankful.

God Bless America and Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Back at you. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I know my family and I have so incredibly much to be thankful for.

Reactions: 1 person
Happy Thanksgiving Vol family.

Oddly enough, the conversations on here are similar to the ones before we eat. Then after dinner, like after a good win, the conversation gets easier!

VN Store

Back