Time to fess up vol nation...

If it was me, I'd have the ball and still be running, I know our secondary couldn't tackle me.

Reactions: 7 people
I confess it was me. I busted my gut and im in the hospital now posting a bucket full of jibberish here on volnation about how we have the wrong coach or will we ever get over the hump or why cant butch win the big game..... and so on...

o yea happy turkey day to all my volnation family. So sorry I was the one to embarrass us on nation tv.

Reactions: 3 people
I confess it was me. I busted my gut and im in the hospital now posting a bucket full of jibberish here on volnation about how we have the wrong coach or will we ever get over the hump or why cant butch win the big game..... and so on...

o yea happy turkey day to all my volnation family. So sorry I was the one to embarrass us on nation tv.

Didn't embarrass me big guy! True vfl if you ask me... Happy turkey day.... Are you really in the hospital?

Actually is a good friend of my brother in law. Said he was more than likely 3 sheets to the wind. Lol

63... Nuff said. Sign him up. Three great efforts on the play. One to elevate over the wall, two to wrap up, and three to bounce off the ground. Someone has listened to what CBJ has been teaching

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back