Your bowl game preference

JohnMcA60

Who would you like to play and in which bowl game would you like to see it. I understand we need to get past Vandy and we do need to stay focused and ready to crush them but saying we beat them who should we play. Put on a big performance for our fans and the bowl committees.
My Pick: Liberty Bowl vs Texas

Reactions: 1 person
Possible teams I would like: Notre Dame, Texas, big 10 opponent
Ok St

Teams I either don't want to play or think are trap games: Miami, Memphis, Clemson, Georgia Tech

Reactions: 3 people
Would have liked to go to the Sugar but as things are a Belk Bowl appearance against Notre Dame or the Liberty versus Texas wouldn't be bad.

Reactions: 3 people
Texas. The hype would be fun and I'd love to see Charlie cry after snubbing our Vols. I also think we'd beat them and actually end up with a winning record. Lose and we'd be 6-7=a losing record. Insomuch as that's apparent, I hope the prophets induce the powers-to-be to assign us one that we'd win.

I love how Texas is the majority choice thus far. It would be a huge game if it happened on paper and I don't think either would have the edge.

Who would you like to play and in which bowl game would you like to see it. I understand we need to get past Vandy and we do need to stay focused and ready to crush them but saying we beat them who should we play. Put on a big performance for our fans and the bowl committees.
My Pick: Liberty Bowl vs Texas

After beating Vandy, whichever bowl would give the Vols the best chance at winning so 7-6 is possible!!!

VN Store

Back