Tennessee opens as 14.5 favorite against Vandy

That's a pretty big number. Hopefully, we come out energized and ready to throttle vandy. They would love nothing else than to spoil our season and bowl hopes. Let's take care of business boys.

It will be a nice holiday gift to perform a season ending beat down over Vandy. That is my holiday wish. Force Vandy,s coach to play roulette w/ his QB's. I hope middle TN makes Vandy play a 'road game' by making stadium Orange

After our last trip to Nashville....I hope we pour it on those Commies and make a statement that the sun will never shine on that dog's @$$ EVER AGAIN....and with a nice little 1 finger salute on the way out with the "W"...

tumblr_inline_nc9tfhAUAo1smnrq8.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Oh ffs now we're crying that we're favored big over Candy? Get a grip people if we weren't double digit favorites I'd be scared to death wondering what they know. And there is no such thing as a "road game" when the Vols play inside the state of TN (in football anyway IMO)

Reactions: 1 person
Show no mercy coach! This is our instate rival and they need to know who's boss. Get the boys fired up and let's go hang 60 in Nashville saturday. I think the extra practices are going to be so critical for this young football team.

Reactions: 1 person
We cover that easily. 28+ point victory. Or there's something wrong.

If Tennessee doesn't cover 14 1/2 points against this crappy ass team, then there's a major league problem in Knoxville.

Missouri only beat them by 10 points. I'd be tempted to take Vandy and the points. I'd love to be wrong and Tennessee run Vandy out of their own stadium. Especially since i'll be witnessing it live.

VN Store

Back