The Butch Jones Show

SigSaurP228

Is it even about football or the game anymore?

Or is it about commercials and nutrition.

Idk if I can watch it anymore, its getting really old. How about some game analysis or something worth while.

Reactions: 12 people
I quit watching it a long time ago. Who wants to watch it after a loss anyway? They need to reduce it to 30 minutes, and just show highlights.

Reactions: 1 person
Titans All-Access followed The Butch Jones Show in Nashville. It makes Butch's show look like Emmy winning material.

Idk if I can watch it anymore, its getting really old. How about some game analysis or something worth while.

I can't watch it either, no plays broken down, no schemes explained etc. very boring, imo

And seriously does submitting anything to the league matter anyways nope.

The books are cooked everyone knowa it.

Cant watch it anymore. 3 minute clip 6 minutes commercials I have more productive things to do in the shop.

I agree 100%. It seems like a way for the show producers, graphic geeks and feel good story tellers to be shown. They show highlights in 2 minutes. Very little about the game. I watched the show religiously when they showed highlights, analysis and comments on the plays. Now I watch only if I'm not doing something else.

The Sunday coach's show has become a joke. It was much better during the Fulmer era when they showed highlights of the game and made comments about particular plays.

They need to go back to the old format for sure.

I agree 100%. It seems like a way for the show producers, graphic geeks and feel good story tellers to be shown. They show highlights in 2 minutes. Very little about the game. I watched the show religiously when they showed highlights, analysis and comments on the plays. Now I watch only if I'm not doing something else.

will have to admit CPF show was much better.At least they showed highlites of the whole game.

When it was Majors or Fulmer's show it was mostly highlights but was still time for the fluff and behind the scenes. Many people tuned in to see the plays they heard John Ward describe on the radio

Now most gsmes are televised. But I agree many fans would want to tune in to hear what Butch had to say about certain plays, schemes, and players. He kept threatening to have a media class to describe his offensive strategy - he could do that every week on his show

The Sunday coach's show has become a joke. It was much better during the Fulmer era when they showed highlights of the game and made comments about particular plays.

They need to go back to the old format for sure.

They just didn't show highlights during Fulmer's show, they went over nearly every play in the game.

If I see them do one more special feature about feeding the athletes trail mix, I'm going to throw a brick through the TV.

The whole concept of a coach's show has been outdated for years.

Someone needs to find some tape of The John Merritt show that aired on Nashville TV in the 70s. Butch could learn a thing or two from Big John.

VN Store

Back