If James Franklin doesn't take the Penn State job...

oregonvol

…would we be staring down the barrel of another 5-7 season right now?

Is the biggest improvement we've made from year 1 to year 2 simply that we play one less quality coach this season?

Reactions: 17 people
Oh boy. People are going to call you a negavol for asking that question. Just a heads up. May god have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: 4 people
The ONLY coach that Butch has bested is Spurrier...

ALL other SEC coaches call Butch their B*tch!

Reactions: 8 people
The people who simply don't want it to be will never budge an inch but… This is a totally legitimate question in my opinion.

Reactions: 9 people
Vandy lost to Temple. Should have lost to UMASS. Really close game against Old Dominion...I don't care if Nick Saban was strolling the sidelines. We would beat Vandy regardless.

Troll

Reactions: 11 people
If franklin is at vandy, Derek Barnett is not wearing orange. Glad he left.

Edit: Robertson and Sawyers

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Is the biggest improvement we've made from year 1 to year 2 simply that we play one less quality coach this season?

What's your point, other than just trying to be a jackwagon?

Reactions: 7 people

He left Candy with a roster full of thugs and low level talent. He would be 3-8 just like Mason. Don't even think he would beat us this year. Look at his crappy Penn St. Team. Smoke and Mirrors

Reactions: 3 people
My legitimate answer to that question is "I don't know"

Vandy is seriously terrible right now. Penn State isn't playing well either. It is perfectly reasonable to expect that he jumped off a sinking ship with that team. What would be vandy's record right now with Franklin? I don't think they would have more than 5 wins IMO. And that is coming from someone who thinks Franklin is a heckuva coach.

My legitimate answer to that question is "I don't know"

Vandy is seriously terrible right now. Penn State isn't playing well either. It is perfectly reasonable to expect that he jumped off a sinking ship with that team. What would be vandy's record right now with Franklin? I don't think they would have more than 5 wins IMO. And that is coming from someone who thinks Franklin is a heckuva coach.

I hate that Dbag Franklin with an undying passion. I wouldn't P on him is he was on fire. He's a good coach and Peen St will be back if he's given the time needed to rebuild.
Here's to hoping the Peen St fans are as impatient as Vols fans.

Reactions: 1 person

Not sure how to answer.
I do believe that would have made the already -toughest schedule, even tougher. We could have
possibly hit the 5-7 mark again.

But I'm guessing you are wanting more coach bashing than I am offering.
Franklin or not, I believe we were still too shallow at depth etc.. for our schedule.

VN Store

Back