CBS Sports.com predicts Tennessee vs Notre dame in the Belk Bowl

Dave1967

CBS Sport online predicted Tennessee would play Notre Dame in the Belk Bowl. That would be a nice matchup,i think Tennessee would have a big speed advantage

Reactions: 4 people
I thought we were going back to Nashville?

CBS Sportsline predicts Texas A&M vs Louisville in the Music City Bowl and Arkansas-Texas in the Liberty Bowl. I'm suprised the Liberty Bowl didn't invite Memphis who's having a very good season. It sounds like Memphis will get to go to the Miami Beach Bowl and get beat by BYU.

Last edited:
I guess the UGAG fan in you is upset that Mizzou is going to the SECCG for the 2nd straight season.

Nope. Born and raised a Vol. Lived in GA since 1993. I'm a Vol fan 24/7, and a Dawg fan all but one Saturday a year. No loyalty issues at all.

I wanted UT to win. Period.

I also have...apparently...the advantage of being able to watch UT objectively. I think Jones & Co. have us on the path back to conference and national relevance. But right now, ND by 10. Easily.

Go Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Wouldn't mind this game because ND gets up to play tough competition and plays sub par against bad competition(northwestern). Would also have some cool hype around it because of Jones and Kelly's relationship

Nope. Born and raised a Vol. Lived in GA since 1993. I'm a Vol fan 24/7, and a Dawg fan all but one Saturday a year. No loyalty issues at all.

I wanted UT to win. Period.

I also have...apparently...the advantage of being able to watch UT objectively. I think Jones & Co. have us on the path back to conference and national relevance. But right now, ND by 10. Easily.

Go Vols.

I get it. My wife cheered for the Hogs and I've lived here for 17 years, first 25 in Nashville, so Arky has definitely grown on me. Like I tell everyone down here - I'm a hog fan 11 games out of 12, but a Vol fan 12 out of 12.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't bother to follow Notre Dame. What's their D like?

All I care about in bowl games now is the we play someone that doesn't overwhelm our pretty-well-whelmed O-line. No major injuries, please!

VN Store

Back