Don't Take Vandy Lightly

brad37128

Remember we are the modern day Vols. Walking out of the stadium last night my son and I recalled the last 3 years we have been going to games together. Out of a total of 12 games we have been to Vols have won 3 of which the only SEC win was vs UK. Several close calls.

Vandy will pull out all stops and we cannot take them lightly. Imagine the meltdown. Go Vols and let's go bowling!!

Right...I'm pretty negative right now but even i can see how terrible they are.

Attachments

• evc_20141122_Vanderbilt_vs_Mississippi_State_4f0972f36f2d4c88a2b5666de2192a54.jpg
    evc_20141122_Vanderbilt_vs_Mississippi_State_4f0972f36f2d4c88a2b5666de2192a54.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 10 people
Vandy will get blown out, this is the 1st time I have said this about a team we have played all year. Its in the bag. No worries mate.

Vandy is about to get beat so bad it will become a ghost story told around campfires when Vandy students rough it in the woods.

Reactions: 1 person
i already celebrated us getting into a bowl after we beat UK because of how much of a joke vandy is

Reactions: 4 people
I hope y'all are right. I am taking the whole fam. Have been disappointed way to much.....

Candy is bad. Real bad. The coaches will keep the players in check. Vols will beat them like a drum!

This is the old Vandy. Butch has to win this or his credibility as a coach will be at risk. Seriously, Vandy is so bad at the moment that losing to them right now especially as their wheels have all come off will instantly heat up his seat in a big way. Vandy is playing worse than all but maybe one of the teams we have faced all year.

What on Earth are you talking about? Vandy is terrible. I'm not sure there is a word in the English language to describe how awful that football team is.

Vandy:Football::Derek Dooley:Coaching

Reactions: 3 people
What would you be saying if we didn't have the comeback vs USC jr? This team can't take anybody lightly. Take off the orange glasses. I am big as fan as anyone.

Remember we are the modern day Vols. Walking out of the stadium last night my son and I recalled the last 3 years we have been going to games together. Out of a total of 12 games we have been to Vols have won 3 of which the only SEC win was vs UK. Several close calls.

Vandy will pull out all stops and we cannot take them lightly. Imagine the meltdown. Go Vols and let's go bowling!!

WHY???
We will beat them by 40 or more!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Never take anyone for granted!

This^^

Remember this is the SEC where at any given time, any given week someone can jump up and have a good game when you are having a bad one and bite you in the rump.
Couple of unforced turnovers here or there (which has happened all year) and it's a game. GO VOLS!!!:cheer:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back