Sam Pittman

TN_Vol_Fo_Life

Can we make him the highest paid O-Line coach in the country? I understand we are playing with duct tape and silly puddy but tonight was sad. I'm not saying I could have blocked any better, but, if I had played football at all, I could not have done worse. Not trying to be a nega but holy balls was that bad.

Reactions: 1 person
I say bring back that clown Kiffin hired to run the OL. If he could get to a bowl with the 250 lb Sullins brothers then who knows how this line could be

Reactions: 2 people
Cregg was amazing. We ran the ball down Bama's throat with no O-Line talent.

They haven't gotten any better over the course of the year either.

I also think Mahoney is not very good on the recruiting trail.

Butch needs to make a trade up there and at OC. He could also make a play for Muschamp if for no other reason than if he doesn't the guy could easily end up at SC and there goes the only team we can beat that is halfway decent.

Glad jack jones will be here next year. Hopefully these "kids" realize how difficult the sec is and put in the work to compete. It pathetic to get whipped all season like that.

Mahoney is being dealt the hand he's inherited. Makes ya wonder why they didn't compensate last year in recruiting?

Reactions: 3 people
The team played through adversity but they deserved better. I am still this am before golf wondering why we didn't roll dobbs and throw downfield. Playing not to lose is a recipe for defeat. It also was not Butch's finest hour.

We had players out on both sides of the ball. I'm not surprised at the result whatsoever. Mizzou had a good team. They've had their letdowns,(UI, UGA) but have played pretty well otherwise. If we don't get most of these players back, look for trouble with VU.

Butch had his chance with Pittman. CSP absolutely loved Knoxville and UT and wanted to stay, but CBJ was too busy assembling the best staff in the country. If Pittman stays, Dan Skipper is your starting LT.

Reactions: 6 people
Butch had his chance with Pittman. CSP absolutely loved Knoxville and UT and wanted to stay, but CBJ was too busy assembling the best staff in the country. If Pittman stays, Dan Skipper is your starting LT.

Probably, and now look at Arkansas. They have a bunch of road graters that can handle just about anybody.

Can we make him the highest paid O-Line coach in the country? I understand we are playing with duct tape and silly puddy but tonight was sad. I'm not saying I could have blocked any better, but, if I had played football at all, I could not have done worse. Not trying to be a nega but holy balls was that bad.

Yeah because our running game was stellar under him....

I know i'd take as many Oline as possible this year.. We need some in a bad way. We have Sun belt talent there and it shows up every time we play a good defense..

CBJ could not keep Pittman as he is not "family."

more specifically, Pittman would not have fit the salary cap given CBJ, unless he wanted to shave a little off his own package in order to get better staff a la Kiffin.

best coaching staff in america. a HC that is better (probably) than Dooley.

just sit back and wait for the SECCs to roll in.

I bet Butch plays the loyalty card and keeps Mahoney thus producing another year or two of mediocrity. That probably will get us to the next coach. Big mistake not keeping Pittman.

VN Store

Back