Tip your hat to the Mizzou staff, last 4 recruiting classes

But....but....but......it's ALL about recruiting and NOT on-field coaching, game management and coaching/practice development....??!!

Reactions: 8 people
Mizzou is a well coached football team. I would have hoped most people recognized that coming in to this game.

Reactions: 5 people
Mizzou is a well coached football team. I would have hoped most people recognized that coming in to this game.

Pinkle is one of the most underrated coaches in football.

I love Butch and Co Sun-Fri but in "big" games like this he really leaves me scratching my head a lot.

Reactions: 7 people
I knew about their below average (by sec standards) recruiting. It blows my mind how coach Pinkle can get so much out of that.

Reactions: 2 people
We lost this game because Mizzou's defensive front seven was the truth.

Sometimes, you just get beat by a team with a better match up. Tonight was one of those cases. We're getting there, but we're not there yet.

Let's just whip Vandy and move on to greener pastures.

Reactions: 7 people
We lost this game because Mizzou's defensive front seven was the truth.

Sometimes, you just get beat by a team with a better match up. Tonight was one of those cases. We're getting there, but we're not there yet.

Let's just whip Vandy and move on to greener pastures.
No Doubt

Reactions: 1 person
Ah, this is why I come to Volnation. Complete and utter senselessness...

Who has the better roster? By the rankings we do and by a wide margin.

If Butch can coach, there's no reason to lose to a team with worse players at home.

But that takes me back to my original remark. Pinkel can coach. Butch cannot.

Reactions: 5 people
GP would argue that our classes are that ranking....I tend to believe our talent is a bit better than the Star power but we are not blessed with super recruits at ever posistion....and I also believe our staff can develop and coach our players up as well. They continue to upgrade the talent coming on to campus.

Who has the better roster? By the rankings we do and by a wide margin.

If Butch can coach, there's no reason to lose to a team with worse players at home.

But that takes me back to my original remark. Pinkel can coach. Butch cannot.

you should just stop digging. This is ridiculous

CGP is up there with CBS at K-State in getting the most out of his recruits.

Snyder is at a whole different level than GP....Snyder is the best coach IMO in the history of CFB....He does more with less than anyone.....He takes NR,Walk-Ons and Juco's and wins and wins. It's really amazing.

GP get's a few 4* on occasion and some HIGH 3* who can be developed up to 4* and then a bunch of other guys who get it done by working hard and having some upside that was over looked. Snyder takes nothing and get's it done.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back