Bowl Question?

GrowVol

During a Bowl Game, is a team allowed to play music prior to 3rd down play to motivate defense?

The crowd needs to be yelling their asses off instead of waving their arms and jumping around

Reactions: 1 person
Thank God Candy sucks, we'll go the the Swisher Toilet Bowl and play some sh** team.

But at least they will get a little more practice.

Thank God Candy sucks, we'll go the the Swisher Toilet Bowl and play some sh** team.

But at least they will get a little more practice.

yup. Doesn't matter where they go as long as they go. With so many young players, these extra practices are extremely valuable.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't believe bowl games allow it. I'm pretty sure the only music allowed are the teams' bands.

A bowl game was really our only goal for this year, and we have a very good chance of getting one. If we do, this season will be considered successful. Not successful by Tennessee standards by any stretch of the imagination, but a step in the right direction. One brick at a time.

Playing in the barely eligible bowl game against another barely eligible opponent, beats another losing record. But of coarse we could lose the bowl game.

Kind of off topic, but do you all like "Third Down For What?" I cringe at the thought that "Rocky Top" is over shadowed by a dance club rap song.

I'd rather get back to getting LOUD on 3rd down instead of having a dance party in the stands. An organized chant (aka Dee - Fence) would help more in my opinion than students waving and flaunting around -- can't clap with your hands in the air

Playing in the barely eligible bowl game against another barely eligible opponent, beats another losing record. But of coarse we could lose the bowl game.

We could lose the next game (i.e. UK 2011). And you used "coarse" incorrectly.

See you boys in Birmingham!

(6-6) Tenn vs (9-3) Memphis

That is just awful. Wow. A lose-lose for TN. If TN wins it's expected, if they lose it's a nat'l joke. It would probably be the biggest game in the history of Memphis' program too.

That is just awful. Wow. A lose-lose for TN. If TN wins it's expected, if they lose it's a nat'l joke. It would probably be the biggest game in the history of Memphis' program too.

assuming you guys beat Candy, I don't think a 6-6 team can really complain about any bowl game.

During a Bowl Game, is a team allowed to play music prior to 3rd down play to motivate defense?

I doubt it will matter anyway... We will choke vs Vandy and finish 5-7 because our team and coaching staff sucks. Farr Butch

VN Store

Back