Listen to Herbstreet....

EBFVOL

The flag was thrown before the ball was even kicked.... WTF!!!!! AJ and Williams taken from us for being STUPID and then the refs take our last chance on a BOGUS offsides call!!!!! OMG the SEC must REALLY want MIZZ to make ATL....

Reactions: 5 people
The flag was thrown before the ball was even kicked.... WTF!!!!! AJ and Williams taken from us for being STUPID and then the refs take our last chance on a BOGUS offsides call!!!!! OMG the SEC must REALLY want MIZZ to make ATL....

Mizzou will get rolled by Arkansas so it doesn't matter either way

Reactions: 12 people
It would seem that way, but the SEC this year is so unpredictable. I wouldn't be surprised what happens with ARK and MIZZ,

I do know this, people need to quit predicting that will blow someone out when we haven't beaten them at least once. THat should be a rule for VN

Reactions: 2 people

They said on the broadcast of the game that AJ and Williams have not been charged yet.

Actually, the conspiracy is that the sec wants the West to look dominant so when Arkansas crushes Missouri next week they can brag that the worst team in the west is better than the best team in the east.

<typed in blue font for those that have been drinking>

The Offense stunk! It is sad we are debating an ONSIDE KICK! When it comes to that point one would have to wonder how we got there in the first place........ really.

Oh my bad I thought it was the back to back turn overs we had that they got scores on both that lost us the game thanks for clearing that up for me.

They didn't score on the fumble if I remember correctly. Missed a 53 yard field goal

Little lucky Matty Mauk. He's little, and he's lucky Barnett didn't plant him. That was the worst call of the day, the one where little Matty Mauk took a hand shove down to the ground for a roughing penalty. At least he didn't let his broken fingernail keep him on the bench.

VN Store

Back