Grats to Mizzou

NorthDallas40

Displaced Hillbilly
Our weakness is known. They exploited it. Not much we could do to cover it up anyway.

We had to stop the run. We didn't. And then they controlled the line of scrimmage.

Even if we forced it on Mauk, crazy Maty didn't show up he kept his poise.

They beat us. But we will live to fight another day. And we're still gonna dog stomp Vandy and make a bowl.

Keep your chins up people and try to minimize the drunk posting tonight.

Reactions: 5 people
I'll pass on congrats to that classless bunch on to Vandy. I'll be rooting for the Hogs next weekend to keep them out of Atl.

Reactions: 6 people
Congrats to them. That DLine made a bunch of plays tonight. And Maty just stuck a dagger in our hearts in the 4th. Good luck on Friday. Against Arky's OLine you're going to need it.

Reactions: 1 person
**** them

They played a weakened team for multiple reasons. Got away with a bull**** call at the end. Haven't played an at strength SEC team and beat them since they've joined the league.

Garbage and they're still pissed as a fan base that everyone knows it.

Their Defense played well, but it is not hard to play defense when the opponent runs basic plays and they do not pass the ball beyond 5 yards but twice a game

Sometimes sports can be simply. Tonight was one of those time
Their coach has balls. Our doesn't. And that's it

Cant believe that were 0-3 against Missouri! I just cant believe that we cant get one out of three!

I'll pass on congrats to that classless bunch on to Vandy. I'll be rooting for the Hogs next weekend to keep them out of Atl.

I too will be cheering for Arky. There is nothing southeastern nor East about Missouri. Yes, I'm soaking in self pity😤

Some interesting calls but the better team won. Sucks to lose but our goal is still accomplish able. Go Vols

Some interesting calls but the better team won. Sucks to lose but our goal is still accomplish able. Go Vols
Our coach who called a fake fg for a td? GTFO of here.

Sorry not directed at you, the guy who questioned Butch's manhood.

Last edited:
Can't hate on Mizz for playing to win . We had our chances like the two minutes Butch wasted before the half or the wasted timeout at the end . Butch is a good coach he and his team had a bad night . GO VOLS

Their Defense played well, but it is not hard to play defense when the opponent runs basic plays and they do not pass the ball beyond 5 yards but twice a game

I get so tired of this. Did you see how much time Dobbs had to throw? We couldn't throw it down the field or there would have been 10+ sacks.

We can never say congrats on the win, you played better than we did. It always has to be a coaches or players fault. Wow, ignorance is abundant in many with this attitude.

quit being so butt hurt, and take your loss like a man. Quit making up excuses regarding bad calls, weak SEC East teams, and just admit that Mizzou has done an incredible job since entering the SEC.

Just man up and give props where props are due.

:rock::rock::rock::rock:
Hang on a minute cupcake. You won tonight fine and I admitted it but if you think your team isn't opportunistic when it got in the SEC east then you're being disengenious at best. Enjoy your win but you should probably keep the dillusional stuff over on that board that blinds people when they read it

Honestly just sitting here wondering if mizzou is gonna be another florida for us.

And waiting until 2020 when possibly the vols can beat a team that counts MAYBE, course i am sure we will have lack of depth then

**** them

They played a weakened team for multiple reasons. Got away with a bull**** call at the end. Haven't played an at strength SEC team and beat them since they've joined the league.

Garbage and they're still pissed as a fan base that everyone knows it.

3-0.

Can't hate on Mizz for playing to win . We had our chances like the two minutes Butch wasted before the half or the wasted timeout at the end . Butch is a good coach he and his team had a bad night . GO VOLS

Thanks for all the good debate and Great Vol. fans and their insight and Jones is a good coach and we are a flawed team with a Good Def. and a lot of grit to grind out wins.

I get why some Tenn. fans dislike Mizzou we have been average program and Tenn. is a blue blood program on a down cycle and it's hard to rationalize that at this point in time Mizzou is a better team. What makes it even harder is that on Paper Tenn. has by far better talent if you follow the Star rankings...but we continue to win. So it's a bitter pill to swallow I get that,Tenn. shouldn't be losing to Mizzou and on the flip side of late a lot of Mizzou fans probably feel like since we've been as good or better than Tenn. the last few years we should get a bit more respect so of course it causes a bit of discord that is what makes Football great. Good Luck and Beat Vandy.

GP has just found away to get enough talent and hidden gems and to coach them up to a high degree. We are winning Ugly this year but Win's are wins.

Reactions: 2 people
Class post Grove. Enjoy the win you guys won the day on the field. We will see you next year in Columbia and do it again.

UT gave them the game.

I'm a huge fan in your taste of movies, but this is delusional.

Tennessee couldn't get anything going offensively. Mizzou's penalties were the only reason this wasn't a blowout.

VN Store

Back