Reality

FLSTF-VOL

Blood runs ORANGE!
Ok are we back on mother earth now? Lets stop with the astro Dobbs BS, the Heisman BS, the "will we be a favorite to win the east next year" BS etc. I told everyone that would listen that the Mizzou defense was no joke and would more than likely scheme to make Dobbs beat us through the air. I got ridiculed and accused of being a nega vol etc.

The simple fact of the matter is that it makes no difference who plays QB when the offensive line is inexperienced, hurt, bad and faces a defense that is good. Dobbs was made a hero because of crappy defenses from SCjr and Kentucky.

Everyone jumped on the emotional bandwagon and now everyone is butt hurt and doing the same BS that always happens here. That is what happens when you get arrogant and base everything on emotion.

It is what it is. Yeah, its a little embarrassing, but not surprising.

So, let's just worry about Vandy. Beat Vandy and go bowling and look forward to next year.

Can we all agree that beating Vandy is not a guarantee?

Reactions: 20 people
Ok are we back on mother earth now? Lets stop with the astro Dobbs BS, the Heisman BS, the "will we be a favorite to win the east next year" BS etc. I told everyone that would listen that the Mizzou defense was no joke and would more than likely scheme to make Dobbs beat us through the air. I got ridiculed and accused of being a nega vol etc.

The simple fact of the matter is that it makes no difference who plays QB when the offensive line is inexperienced, hurt, bad and faces a defense that is good. Dobbs was made a hero because of crappy defenses from SCjr and Kentucky.

Everyone jumped on the emotional bandwagon and now everyone is butt hurt and doing the same BS that always happens here. That is what happens when you get arrogant and base everything on emotion.

So, let's just worry about Vandy. Beat Vandy and go bowling and look forward to next year.

We will curb stomp vandy no doubt in my mind

Reactions: 2 people
Stop it. We are beating Vandy. If we don't beat Vandy then we should fire the coaches and i am not even kidding.

But, it won't happen because we will beat vandy

Reactions: 3 people
Reality, yeah but is there a damn problem with a fan base getting excited over glimpses of a very good team coming together and being added to next year. I want to live in the clouds from time to time. It's fun! You should try it.

Reactions: 6 people
Reality? Its been a long time since I saw a Vol offensive line get its butts handed to it the way it did tonight.

This was Dobbs' fault... You're a brilliant one aren't you?

classic "I told you so" thread. Gotta love it

This is mild and more of a reality check thread. Last weeks threads literally titled "I told you so, suck it nega-vols" was more on the classic side.

classic "I told you so" thread. Gotta love it
Yeah, probably so. But I tried telling my wife and she just looked at me with that wtf are you talking about look.

But, I'm sure that your way above doing something like starting an "I told you so" thread". Right? Your a mod, delete it.

Reactions: 1 person
Hello, Dobbs was 65% with at least 5 drops. Absolutely no protection. Mizzo dropping 2 safeties and rushing 4 and man handling our line.

That is what happens when you get arrogant and base everything on emotion.
Yeah. Or worse, moral cowardice like you have. You always want to throw a wet blanket on things because you don't have the courage to be hopeful. GET OFF YOUR arrogant, emotional high horse.

There are no guarantees in football. Who are you to suggest there are?

But UT should beat the crap out of Vandy to become bowl eligible.

So we shouldn't get excited when our team throws in a new QB and he wins a big SEC road game and then comes home and puts up 50 on another SEC team? Yeah how dare us get all pumped up and support our team when we are on a roll. Should we have just rolled over and played dead when MO came to town?

Reactions: 3 people
Telling the truth will get you in trouble with stj18.
LOL, He's already hysterical, twisting your words and throwing BS at everything you say.

Last edited:

You, sir, are a nega-vol and you actually do deserve whatever ridicule is heaped upon you...

I really, really like Jones but if he can't coach a victory over Vandy THIS year for bowl eligibility, he needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask himself if he's in over his head. I believe we will win, perhaps handily. But if he loses it will be really bad, like 2011 Kentucky bad.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm curious. The Vols get the ball in decent field position nearly two minutes before the half with three timeouts on the board and they run out the clock. WTF? I mean, wouldn't it be worth taking a couple of shots to get in field goal range?

Awww congrats to you Nancy. Do you want a negacookie? Oh I told you so, blah, blah, blah. Back down to earth blah, blah, blah. Go kick a rock.

VN Store

Back