One play cost us a chance.

seerob22

We were driving down 3 Dobbs put it right on the numbers to Malone can't catch it, Mizzou did, momentum swings, ballgame.

Reactions: 15 people
I think the jury is still out on dobbs. He didn't look good tonight but it could of been that the WRs couldn't get open? He just doesn't throw that well IMO. Missouri is not that good, how do they keep winning. I would of thought we would win tonight. I will not even be able to watch next Saturday against Vandy. I will tape it and find out when it is over. If we lose next week, i will throw up. Here's hoping we win.

Reactions: 3 people
No offensive touchdowns. Crap offense. Terrible game plan. Milk toast O-line.
Defense and special teams kept them in game. O routinely blew it. Examine field position and it's a damn embarrassment that the O did so little. Pathetic.
What's more pathetic is stupid as hell fans thinking beating UK is a measuring stick foe success.

Dobbs sudden incompetence is eerily similar to late last year.

Reactions: 2 people
No offensive touchdowns. Crap offense. Terrible game plan. Milk toast O-line.
Defense and special teams kept them in game. O routinely blew it. Examine field position and it's a damn embarrassment that the O did so little. Pathetic.
What's more pathetic is stupid as hell fans thinking beating UK is a measuring stick foe success.

Dobbs sudden incompetence is eerily similar to late last year.

Ahem...

We were driving down 3 Dobbs put it right on the numbers to Malone can't catch it, Mizzou did, momentum swings, ballgame.

I think 4 quarters of offensive suck had more to do with it. And putting you on my ignore list for a stupid thread.

Reactions: 4 people
Like clockwork, 100% chance people were going to turn stupid complaining about Dobbs/Coaches. #1 yes, Mizzou defense is very good. #2 Our offense was not what everybody thought it was. We played two TERRIBLE defenses. Dobbs still has a bright future. Our coaches still know what they are doing. Our young kids still have tons of talent. After that message, you can return to your schizophrenic PMS infant temper tantrums.

P.S. Yes, the Malone play was huge turning point in the game.

Reactions: 4 people

There was that. Then with a lead midway through the fourth their coach went for our throat. They aired the ball out and eventually scored another rd even though they already had the lead. And of course... They won by one td. If anyone in this board thinks that Butch would have done the same thing in that situation your fooling yourself. Faced with the same situation we would have played it safe and punted the ball. Props to them. Their coach has a pair of testicles.

I'm still scratching my head why we packed it in with three time outs and almost two minutes left in the first half. That pretty much told the players hey we have no confidence we can move the ball so lets go to the locker room. WTF

Reactions: 3 people
This reminded me a lot of the FL game and last years Vandy game. Coaching scared is the only way I know how to describe it. Outside of the fake FG they clamped the cuffs down on the offense.

Going into halftime with 3 TOs and 1:50ish on the clock was a wasted possession. I know we got the ball back but that was a chance to get points on the board. Then come out from half and do it again.

Not that it was all on the coaches. There was definitely some poor execution on top of it. This was just an embarrassing performance from top to bottom.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the jury is still out on dobbs. He didn't look good tonight but it could of been that the WRs couldn't get open? He just doesn't throw that well IMO. Missouri is not that good, how do they keep winning. I would of thought we would win tonight. I will not even be able to watch next Saturday against Vandy. I will tape it and find out when it is over. If we lose next week, i will throw up. Here's hoping we win.

I think Dobbs throws fine, just a bunch of blind kids could have outplayed our o-line tonight. Gotta give Mizz credit, their front 4 came out swinging. On to vandy, may our team be furious and show no mercy.

Malone isn't going to get the job done I'm afraid...

I will agree his effort on that play was terrible, but you go full retard and predict the rest of his career on it. Where do you people come from? If youre a troll then be more constructive with your time.

Listen, I seen a few times tonight when the WR's were open but it was as if they were not on the field. I love the fact that we have a QB that can be mobile But...... I believe it is a negative impact on pushing the ball forward... in his mind he will always consider "I will keep the ball and make a big play", while I love that enthusiasm the reality is what we seen tonight. Hopefully Dobbs can find a "Balance" in that regard. Go ahead and attack, I can take it.

VN Store

Back