Butch and staff

BJWeeks

Deserve an F for this game. Was not prepared at all. Looks like they took the week off. Vanilla play calling. What a bunch of garbage. My high expectations for next year have dropped after looking at tonight.

Reactions: 26 people
I think the distraction this monday was a big issue and it showed. I figured it would be hard to stay focused with your top player out because of a sexual assault.

Reactions: 6 people
Deserve an F for this game. Was not prepared at all. Looks like they took the week off. Vanilla play calling. What a bunch of garbage. My high expectations for next year have dropped after looking at tonight.

This game is a major fail, except for the fake FG. Very disappointed.

Reactions: 8 people
I think the distraction this monday was a big issue and it showed. I figured it would be hard to stay focused with your top player out because of a sexual assault.

Oh yeah. Let's blame distraction. Anemic offense and lack luster coverage by the dB's.

Reactions: 1 person
We are fine. We faced a SOLID D tonight and our weak O line got exposed again. They knew our weakness and exploited it. The staff couldn't very well cover it. If you have about a second and a half then not much you can do.

It's a reality check. We're still going to a bowl because Vandy can't exploit our weakness as they don't have the players

Edit: and yeah they kinda had stuff on their minds I'm sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people

Somewhat agree. The playmakers haven't been utilized. The defense hung in there but the lack of depth is very visible. The gameplan was horrible. The Malone interception was a really bad break. Von Pearson MIA. Still believe in Butch. Missouri is a better team.

Reactions: 3 people
Somewhat agree. The playmakers haven't been utilized. The defense hung in there but the lack of depth is very visible. The gameplay was horrible. The Malone interception was a really bad break. Von Pearson MIA. Still believe in Butch.

We are held together with spit, gritt, duct tape and a positive attitude.

Oh yeah. Let's blame distraction. Anemic offense and lack luster coverage by the dB's.

The defensive players have just got beat 1 on 1. Not out of place or bad scheming. Just got beat.

The offensive issue, give mizzou credit. Their D line has just manhandled out weak Oline. They are quick

This might be the best overall defensive line in the country. With our line, we are lucky if we still have Dobbs healthy for next week.
We will beat Vandy. I'm still happy with any bowl game.

Reactions: 2 people
Somewhat agree. The playmakers haven't been utilized. The defense hung in there but the lack of depth is very visible. The gameplan was horrible. The Malone interception was a really bad break. Von Pearson MIA. Still believe in Butch. Missouri is a better team.

What playmakers?

VN Store

Back