Josh Malone?

Don't know if any WRs are playing. We can't protect long enough for anybody to run a route more than 8 yards.

Reactions: 10 people
Haven't seen Smith or North. Injuries are piling up.

Smith has been out practically all season. North is out tonight. There has been no mention of Malone being hurt or out though, yet I haven't seen him in the game tonight.

Dobbs look tense and nervous. On runs/scrambles, he hasn't looked downfield for any receivers. Need to tell him at halftime...play your game, don't worry about making a mistake.

We are getting our butts kicked. We are lucky to be tied with as bad as we have played thus far.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't know if any WRs are playing. We can't protect long enough for anybody to run a route more than 8 yards.

I'm guessing, but it feels like Hurd has the most receptions because Dobbs has to go to his dump off route so often when we're not rushing.

We are getting our butts kicked. We are lucky to be tied with as bad as we have played thus far.

Mizzou played florida like steaming swamp-water soaked garbage and still won. That's football; whatever it takes. I will take an ugly win if we can get it tonight.

Dobbs look tense and nervous. On runs/scrambles, he hasn't looked downfield for any receivers. Need to tell him at halftime...play your game, don't worry about making a mistake.

It would help if he had more than a couple seconds to throw.

The ability to run in the second half is gonna tell the tale on if we can win this game. If we can run to set up the pass we will have a shot. But if Mizzou is able to continue to pin the ears back, we have no chance.

Haven't seen Malone. Draw Bowles left the team I think. We will not win this game without a wr stepping up and ours me giving Dobbs tjme

f you remember our center got hurt against Kentucky. He calls all the blocking schemes. Think that is the problem with the new guy at center. With him out and AJ gone and Randolph out the first half. We are tied with the team that has a chance to win the SEC east. Randolph will help the DBs in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

VN Store

Back