Fired up!

A lot of emotions probably running with him tonight. Hopefully he'll control them and come up with some big plays.

idk whats up with our fans in neyland tonight dont seem very into it! alot sitting down hardly screaming during 3rd down for what!! this is one of the biggest games of the season for us GET IN THE GAME!!

Hard to get into it when you have 3 time outs with a minute left and don't try for anything that's pathetic, no guts no glory..

can't blame him to be honest line is having a hard time, im pretty happy being tied honestly the way we have played! plus we get ball starting second half

Reactions: 1 person
Hard to get into it when you have 3 time outs with a minute left and don't try for anything that's pathetic, no guts no glory..

Or take what you have into halftime, make some adjustments and come out and lay it on the line. Dont know what game you are watching but Mizzou is just more physical in the line if scrimmage. Jrs and Srs going against younger guys. UT just needs to hang around and generate some offense. This will put pressure on Mizzou.

Yeah, and if there's a fumble returned for TD or a pick 6, you're dumbazz is screaming to fire Butch! I'd say getting the touchdown on the fake field goal is pretty gutsy! I'm perfectly content going into halftime tied up. Get a clue!

Given how poorly our offense has played, going into halftime tied with the SEC East leader is more than we could ask for.

Yeah, and if there's a fumble returned for TD or a pick 6, you're dumbazz is screaming to fire Butch! I'd say getting the touchdown on the fake field goal is pretty gutsy! I'm perfectly content going into halftime tied up. Get a clue!

I'm a dumbass for wanting him to give it a try lol go screw yourself man..

VN Store

Back