Thank you Team 118- Especially the Seniors!!!

84vol

GRITS-GirlRaisedInTheSEC
I was reading the article written by Justin Worley, and just felt the need to respond. As a lifelong Vol fan, and as one for life, I am so proud of this team and in particular the Seniors. Justin has been a leader that we can be extremely proud of, and I can actually see you coaching one day if that were to be your passion. We have seen you grow these last 4 years, and this year really was the pinnacle of the maturing of the team.

As Justin stated, perhaps there weren't an overabundance of wins, but to most of us Vol fans you are all champions to us. I, for one, just love going to the games and cheering the team on, win or lose. I think that in years to come we will look back and see that these were special times- that through these hard times, it made us tougher and more single-minded as a football program and fanbase. Sometimes going through something hard together can act like a sort of glue to bond us closer.

We have a lot to thank the players for- their dedication to the hard practices, school work and their endurance through many injuries. We so appreciate that you came to Tennessee to "give your all", and for that you have a special place in our hearts. The teams this last few years especially have our respect for all of the hardships that you endured, without giving up and throwing in the towel.

For the seniors that will continue their football careers on to the next level, be assured that we will follow your career and cheer you on, because first and foremost you will always be a Volunteer.We have staked that claim on you.:) Anyhow, as you play your last game in Neyland, really take a moment to take it all in and know that we have enjoyed cheering you on, and we as fans have no regrets either. Y'all have been the catalyst that has turned this program around.God Bless you and keep you in all that you do from here on out. It's Great to be a Tennessee Vol!:cheer:

Reactions: 6 people
It's just to bad and sad that one of the best linebackers in Tennessee history won't be out there tonight.

Reactions: 2 people
Be known as Dooley Prodigies is not something this group will cherish, but playing for Thee University of Tennessee and being able to wear the orange and run through the Power T is well, priceless.

Why even go there? Does Butch suspending him not tell you something?

Says alot about Butch. Proud to be a vol, and really appreciate how he handled this compared to other teams handling of similar situations. I do hope these guys are found not guilty.

I was reading the article written by Justin Worley, and just felt the need to respond. As a lifelong Vol fan, and as one for life, I am so proud of this team and in particular the Seniors. Justin has been a leader that we can be extremely proud of, and I can actually see you coaching one day if that were to be your passion. We have seen you grow these last 4 years, and this year really was the pinnacle of the maturing of the team.

As Justin stated, perhaps there weren't an overabundance of wins, but to most of us Vol fans you are all champions to us. I, for one, just love going to the games and cheering the team on, win or lose. I think that in years to come we will look back and see that these were special times- that through these hard times, it made us tougher and more single-minded as a football program and fanbase. Sometimes going through something hard together can act like a sort of glue to bond us closer.

We have a lot to thank the players for- their dedication to the hard practices, school work and their endurance through many injuries. We so appreciate that you came to Tennessee to "give your all", and for that you have a special place in our hearts. The teams this last few years especially have our respect for all of the hardships that you endured, without giving up and throwing in the towel.

For the seniors that will continue their football careers on to the next level, be assured that we will follow your career and cheer you on, because first and foremost you will always be a Volunteer.We have staked that claim on you.:) Anyhow, as you play your last game in Neyland, really take a moment to take it all in and know that we have enjoyed cheering you on, and we as fans have no regrets either. Y'all have been the catalyst that has turned this program around.God Bless you and keep you in all that you do from here on out. It's Great to be a Tennessee Vol!:cheer:

Well, don't need church tomorrow now, preach on man...

Thanks to all our seniors. It's been a tough four years. I'm hoping you get to finish your UT careers with an opportunity to win a bowl game. No seniors in the country deserve it more than you. GBO!! VFL!

VN Store

Back