Top 3 games of the day

nash101

During Thursday's game on ESPN they highlighted the 3 most important games of the weekend. UT vs Mizzou was there with Usc vs Ucla

Mark May praised Dobbs and predicted us to win. The other guy (forget his name so will just refer to him as idiot #2) said no QB, not even Astro Dobbs can throw touchdowns from his back and picked the Tigers due to their defense

Dobbs had his worst game against them last year - his first start on the road. I think he has improved tons since then and maybe they are a little overconfident based on last years game-which could give us an edge. Go Vols

Reactions: 1 person
During Thursday's game on ESPN they highlighted the 3 most important games of the weekend. UT vs Mizzou was there with Usc vs Ucla

Mark May praised Dobbs and predicted us to win. The other guy (forget his name so will just refer to him as idiot #2) said no QB, not even Astro Dobbs can throw touchdowns from his back and picked the Tigers due to their defense

Dobbs had his worst game against them last year - his first start on the road. I think he has improved tons since then and maybe they are a little overconfident based on last years game-which could give us an edge. Go Vols

Was idiot no.2 incapable of pronouncing the letter s without his teeth falling out? Ya... That guy thucks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

:mf_surrender:

Dobbs didn't have his worst game last year against Mizzou. Wasn't that the game he broke the freshman completions record or something like that? Also had Josh Smith drop a wide open TD. I believe Candy was his worst game

VN Store

Back