Gameday picks...

Snakebrown13

Des picked Mizzou, Corso picked Vols. Funny - he said, "ranked team is a Vegas underdog against TN, somebody knows something. I'm going with somebody. Vols".

Herby didn't pick- but smiled and said to Corso, going with Rocky Top huh, and sounded like he agreed...

Reactions: 9 people
Des picked Mizzou, Corso picked Vols. Funny - he said, "ranked team is a Vegas underdog against TN, somebody knows something. I'm going with somebody. Vols".

Herby didn't pick- but smiled and said to Corso, going with Rocky Top huh, and sounded like he agreed...

The Missouri fans on tiger boards are sharting themselves. Calling Dobbs 12 feet tall and facetiously saying things like "Since we are going to lose by 4 TDs..."

I hope Neyland gets in the Missouri players' heads as much as we are in the Missouri fans' heads... Wow.

They ain't ready. They scared.

Reactions: 1 person
I am glad Corso picked us but honestly.. when he picks us we lose, Let us hope it changes for him and us today!

Go Vols!

Desmond Howard? The won that one the Heisman at Michigan?
Sorry about that. I am watching football on TV while reading VN, and must have skipped the response to post #3. I read post #3 and thought that post #4 was the response, and it was about Corso. My bad for dividing my attention.

EARLY on in the broadcast this morning, Kirk said, "Arkansas and Tennessee, if you're buying stock in these teams, they will be good next year and the year after. Tennessee and Arkansas are on the right track!"

He was enthused to talk about it, came up when they were talking about Arky.

VN Store

Back