Big props to Pig and Croom!

chattavol420

Both these guys have had somewhat dissapointing careers thus far. Yet I believe they are our top two guys right now excluding te's. North has disappeared for big chunks of the season. As has Malone. And vp has taken a long time to get back after the has. Josh Smith hasn't been able to get back on the field at all. Thanks the Lord we have depth at WR. We flat out don't beat sc without Pig. And Croom played his best game of his career against SC.

Pig has been a top contributor and continues to produce being surrounded by crazy good talent. Croom may not have developed as fast as everyone wanted but he is coming along fine and has made some big plays for us. I agree these guys deserve some spotlight and props for what they bring. But I don't think either is a disappointment.

Reactions: 9 people
Both have met expectations. Croom had surgery and went through a position transition. Pig had issues in the spring. Both are football players that UT is lucky to have on the roster.

Reactions: 4 people
I stopped reading HERE^^^

Lol. What have you been watching. Croom has dropped more td passes than he's caught. And Pig has had a less than stellar career as well. Pig has also been indefinitely suspended at one point also. If that's what you wish for these guys to accomplish when they sign with us maybe you should be rooting for Vandy.

Last edited:
Both these guys have had somewhat dissapointing careers thus far. Yet I believe they are our top two guys right now excluding te's. North has disappeared for big chunks of the season. As has Malone. And vp has taken a long time to get back after the has. Josh Smith hasn't been able to get back on the field at all. Thanks the Lord we have depth at WR. We flat out don't beat sc without Pig. And Croom played his best game of his career against SC.

Insert wat picture

Reactions: 1 person
Get out of here with this garbage thread. If you wanna bash the guys go ahead, but don't act like you're praising them when your post starts out about how disappointing they've been. Geez

Reactions: 5 people
Pig has had 1 disappointing play and Croom is a sophomore lol

Croom is in his third year and has just over 500 career yards. And 25% of those came in his last game.

I didn't say the sucked. I said based of the expectations they arrived with both have underperformed.

Lol

HsCtUQJ.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Get out of here with this garbage thread. If you wanna bash the guys go ahead, but don't act like you're praising them when your post starts out about how disappointing they've been. Geez

Saying ''big props'' is bashing? The post didn't start out bashing them. Just said they neither had yet accomplished what I think they themselves would tell you they were trying to. However they've both been very crucial contributors to the team this year

Last edited:
Obviously OP is a resident of Mocassin Bend...

Volnation cracks me up. You have the first couple of comments in a thread. Then every one else will agree and post the exact same thing. Lol. It's like a bunch of sheep. Following one poster. You're right... Croom and Pig have had incredible careers prior to this season. So has Peterman.

Lol. What have you been watching. Croom has dropped more td passes than he's caught. And Pig has had a less than stellar career as well. Pig has also been indefinitely suspended at one point also. If that's what you wish for these guys to accomplish when they sign with us maybe you should be rooting for Vandy.

Agree with the Croom part, but I think Pig has bounced back nicely. He is our leading receiver statistically for the second straight season.

stats for last 2 years

north 68 receptions
816 yards
5 TDS

Pig 83 receptios
832 yds
4 tds

look close to me.

Those stats are pretty close. The problem with this numbers is that Pig has done it over 3 years compared to North having only played two. Also, North consistently faces double teams

Last edited:
No way in heck that Pig Howard has underperformed.

Ok. I see your point. From a pure what they've accomplished in the field prospective Pig hasn't been dissapointing. He has however had off the field issues and came in to camp out of shape. This year he's been amazing on and off the field. Croom has never had any commitment issues or suspensions...He just hasn't been a really solid contributer until this season. The point was trying to make is that it's great they both have arrived at this point. And with all the other wr talent in the team., I didn't think we'd be calling them the top two guys at this point in the season

VN Store

Back