SEC Nation Discussion (merged)

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
5 minutes in and ive seen 2. Why is it funny for fans to make fun of their own players? What kind of message does that send? Grow up and show some class.

Reactions: 14 people
Sorry but im just sick of all the eyebrow jokes. Its like being in middle school and making fun of the chubby kid...its just childish.

Reactions: 21 people
Well right now they're doing the great to be a TN vol chant and I'm doing it with them from my living room

My guess is Dobbs would probably think it was funny too and if he doesn't care we probably shouldn't. There is no ill intent here

Reactions: 1 person
Eugene Levy agrees...

EugeneLevy2.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I liked the DOBBS EYEBROWS > KIM KARDASHIAN'S BUTT sign. I see no ill intent so its cool.

Well right now they're doing the great to be a TN vol chant and I'm doing it with them from my living room

My guess is Dobbs would probably think it was funny too and if he doesn't care we probably shouldn't. There is no ill intent here

You think so? Im betting since he has a medical condition he has been made fun of his entire life for it...im betting he isnt laughing about it anymore. You don't know if he cares or not.

Reactions: 3 people
A lot was said here about Anthony Davis and his "unibrow". He embraced it and is now probably laughing as he cashes checks from the merchandise it sells.

You think so? Im betting since he has a medical condition he has been made fun of his entire life for it...im betting he isnt laughing about it anymore. You don't know if he cares or not.

Yeah I do think so. He's an intelligent young man and understands the context. Again there is no ill intent here

Edit: and the post right above me captures it nicely.

Yea I think it is dumb to make fun of your own QB. Also did you see the girl who had the sign with Tennessee spelled wrong? she had Tennssee

I think everyone is overreacting. If josh dobbs was as sensitive as you nancies he wouldnt make it a week as UTs starting qb. I guarantee this kid isnt offended by it, if ppl are going out of their way to make signs for you then youre doing something right.

Reactions: 2 people
I think everyone is overreacting. If josh dobbs was as sensitive as you nancies he wouldnt make it a week as UTs starting qb. I guarantee this kid isnt offended by it, if ppl are going out of their way to make signs for you then youre doing something right.

You guarantee he isnt offended? How? Has he told you personally? They aren't signs supporting him - they are making of fun of him laughing at his expense. He should be flattered?

Sorry but im just sick of all the eyebrow jokes. Its like being in middle school and making fun of the chubby kid...its just childish.

This is the same fanbase that made fun of Fulmer's weight every year, a guy who brought us a national title and numerous incredible seasons. If they can't respect him what makes you think they'll respect Dobbs?

Completely different. If you can't see how there is no hope for you.

Lighten up Francis. His message was take a lemon and make some lemonade with it and I think it applies.

Hey instead of us b***hing at each other on the Internet because we don't agree on something how about we enjoy watching the pregame show hosted by our university?

I don't get back enough in the fall to see the colors man the campus is beautiful in the fall

This is the same fanbase that made fun of Fulmer's weight every year, a guy who brought us a national title and numerous incredible seasons. If they can't respect him what makes you think they'll respect Dobbs?

Also different. Fulmer could have lost weight if he really wanted to. Lord knows he had the resources in campus and on his own staff. Josh cant just decided to grow eyebrows. Its a medical condition.

Also different. Fulmer could have lost weight if he really wanted to. Lord knows he had the resources in campus and on his own staff. Josh cant just decided to grow eyebrows. Its a medical condition.

I gotta admit. I always did refer to him as the Great Pumpkin tho

You know your program is turning the corner when you have a massive argument about eyebrows on gameday.

VN Store

Back