Good Luck!

Fadeproof

Resident Dawg Genius
Just wanted to stop in and wish you guys the best tomorrow. I will be singing Rocky Top and hanging with the Vol side of my family to watch the game.

I am sure that CMR may have a few notes that he could share with his old buddy Janek.

Reactions: 14 people
Missouriean-thumb.jpg

Reactions: 13 people
We gon' whip dey ass, shame Georgia gets to reap the benefits.

Gotta say, the UGA loss as the season stands now stings more than Florida, I don't often say that.

Reactions: 1 person
Just wanted to stop in and wish you guys the best tomorrow. I will be singing Rocky Top and hanging with the Vol side of my family to watch the game.

I am sure that CMR may have a few notes that he could share with his old buddy Janek.

Classy post...even if rooted in self serving interests. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 200

Whatever.

Thanks. I sure hope we get the win today. Our team is really banged up so we will have to play hard. I also don't want to see the new guys win the east again. If you guys do make it to Atlanta this year please beat the crap out of Bama!!!! I'm sure they will be the team representing the west.

Sure...it'll just be another year of wasted talent for Richt and your Dawgs...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back