Best sports bar and eatery

JPVols

We are in town for the game after a late drive into knoxville. Where's the best place to eat and drink, sports bar type place?

If you are downtown, Latitude 35 in Market Square is good, Downtown Grill and Brewery on Gay, or Copper Cellar on the strip. Dead End BBQ on Sutherland has a lot of TVs, and their 'que is some of the best in town.

Reactions: 1 person
We are in town for the game after a late drive into knoxville. Where's the best place to eat and drink, sports bar type place?

Central Flats and Taps is a friendly, neighborhood bar, lots of TV's and exotic beers kind of joint...Clancy's downtown is another. Have fun and GBO!

If you are downtown, Latitude 35 in Market Square is good, Downtown Grill and Brewery on Gay, or Copper Cellar on the strip. Dead End BBQ on Sutherland has a lot of TVs, and their 'que is some of the best in town.

This. Good beer. Dont let the street name fool you.

All you have to do is walk through market square and the old city. There are a plentitude of places each with their own flare.

(yes I know plentitude is not a word, but I like it)

There is a Carolina Ale House on Kingston Pk in west Knoxville. Great beer menu (they have Rogue Dead Guy Ale - not easy to find in bars).

Reactions: 2 people
While not exactly a sports bar, the Copper Cellar on the UT strip (Cumberland Ave.) is an institution. It has been at that location for nearly 40 years.

This is my brother btw.... We just ate at downtown g&b. Thanks for the advice fellas. Kinda winging it now doing somewhat of a "pub crawl". If any body else off of Volnation is out we'd love to meet up with some fellow nation'era. We are at latitude 35 at the moment.

Central flats is nice off Broadway. Downtown grill and brewery is awesome it's on gay street. If you want just beer casual pint is good. One on gay st and the other off papermill. Market square of is probably best bet a lot of food choices and drink places too.

There is a Carolina Ale House on Kingston Pk in west Knoxville. Great beer menu (they have Rogue Dead Guy Ale - not easy to find in bars).

Last time I had a Dead Guy Ale, it was in San Antonio. It seemed like a good idea at the time....... It wasn't.

VN Store

Back