North Out Rest Of The Year (RUMOR) (CONFIRMED)

ninerplaya57

A connected poster in the recruiting forum just posted Marquez North is out for the rest of the year with a torn labrum.

Dang! We are gonna be able to field a team, aren't we??? :blink::blink::banghead2::banghead2:

All these top guys out has me worried! :sad:

Reactions: 1 person
A connected poster in the recruiting forum just posted Marquez North is out for the rest of the year with a torn labrum.

Man, I hope this rumor's false! On the potential bright side, if it IS true, and we can still keep winning, it may help some of our young receivers develop faster. Could help our offensive depth for next season.

Go Vols!

Almost 75% of our starters from the beginning of the year are hurt or can't play.

Meh ill wait for a link...

There have been countless "connected posters in the recruiting forum" that have been dead wrong.

Reactions: 5 people
We really would like to have North ... but Pearson, Malone, Croom, a Pig catch here, a Jon Johnson there, not to mention all our learning TE's ... we might be OK.

Last edited:

Need to follow the training routine they have to Randolph, seems to have fixed his shoulder issues this year.

Stinks if true! They treat it like losing AJ. Next person up...Go Vols!!

North hasn't played much or made that many plays lately but other guys have stepped up. Luckily we have depth there and Vic and Jennings have continued to develop and should start seeing more snaps. Not to mention Johnson who always seems to be open but just doesn't get targeted much. Croom has played well since he has gotten healthy and hopefully parlays last weeks game into another good one this week. We are gonna need more fromof our passing game this week I believe.Although saying that Dobbs came close to back to back 300 yard games. Just not sure we will be as effective running the ball this week as we have the last few. Hope I'm wrong and Hurd goes off for 150+

VN Store

Back