Butch on Finebaum right now!

Yeah, watched it. Same ol' stuff.
He's always gracious and a gentleman while carrying the Volunteer flag but he seems uncomfortable on TV. :scare:

GO VOLS!

Yeah, watched it. Same ol' stuff.
He's always gracious and a gentleman while carrying the Volunteer flag but he seems uncomfortable on TV. :scare:

GO VOLS!

It wasn't tv he was uncomfortable with, it was Finebaum.

Reactions: 18 people
He did tell Finebaum he intends on being UT's coach for forever.

Finebaum later commented that he(CBJ) didn't seem at all interested in any other school.

Reactions: 4 people
He did tell Finebaum he intends on being UT's coach for forever.

Finebaum later commented that he(CBJ) didn't seem at all interested in any other school.

He's here for the long haul. Either this is truly his dream job, or his kids have season passes to Dollywood and never want to move!

Reactions: 9 people
He's here for the long haul. Either this is truly his dream job, or his kids have season passes to Dollywood and never want to move!

I wouldn't want to give up the opportunity to ride Thunderhead every weekend either.

Reactions: 6 people
We finally had some good luck when Tennessee hired Butch Jones. I was happy when we missed on Charlie Strong, but I sure wasn't overly excited with Butch's hire originally. After a wait and see period I'm very glad Mr. Jones is our coach and hope he is for a long time.

Reactions: 4 people
Dude I haven't laughed at a "that's what she said" in years and this one had me crying.

Bravo sir.

Thank you for the praise, I very much appreciate it. However, we should also thank Aesius for lobbing that watermelon sized softball that I was able to put My Bat on before someone else did.

Reactions: 2 people
I recently saw a 6 year old kid wearing a "That's what she said" T shirt. Thought it was inappropriate but, yeah, I laughed.

Thank you for the praise, I very much appreciate it. However, we should also thank Aesius for lobbing that watermelon sized softball that I was able to put My Bat on before someone else did.

Head down, hands inside, "squash the bug".....well done.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back