Strider?

volnal

WTH, why is an ass wipe on the Dave hooker show? Strider doesn't bring anything to the table and hooker brings his a&& to the table? REALLY? If I piss anyone off sorry, but this is BS

Reactions: 2 people
WTH, why is an ass wipe on the Dave hooker show? Strider doesn't bring anything to the table and hooker brings his a&& to the table? REALLY? If I piss anyone off sorry, but this is BS

so that another ass wipe on VN could complain about it :)
Haters gonna hate...

Reactions: 7 people
Strider's been a regular caller to Swain's Show for a long time. Was a regular on Ainge's show as well. What's your beef with him?

Reactions: 3 people
On another related note, Swain's sidekick in the mornings is as irritating as Heather......and he knows about as much about football as she does.

Reactions: 2 people
I think he's an assistant producer now for hooker.

Wait-------is this a hooker's strider----OR a strider's hooker. Man, am I confused.

If it is hooker's strider, is that like her pimp who runs down the John's?

If it is strider's hooker, well, I don't know what to think.:blink:

On another related note, Swain's sidekick in the mornings is as irritating as Heather......and he knows about as much about football as she does.

I ran out to grab a coffee and newspaper this morning, in the car five mins and I hear Heater blabbering about how she misses the NFL players antics, TO's sharpie incident etc.
She's not necessary in the wrong business, just the wrong medium...good lord.

And here I was thinking maybe we had a few Vol fans in Middle Earth!

New+Picture+%25281%2529.bmp

Reactions: 4 people
Wait-------is this a hooker's strider----OR a strider's hooker. Man, am I confused.

Finkel is Einhorn, and Einhorn is Finkel....

Reactions: 4 people
Is this really thread worthy? Seriously, you start a thread on Volnation to complain about a caller on the Dave Hooker show. Why not call Hooker or send him a tweet or something he may actually see to complain about his show.

Is this really thread worthy? Seriously, you start a thread on Volnation to complain about a caller on the Dave Hooker show. Why not call Hooker or send him a tweet or something he may actually see to complain about his show.

Is this really post worthy? Seriously, you transmit a post on Volnation to complain about a thread on this site. Why not send VolNal a PM to be sure he may actually see your complaint about his thread?

Oh wait, I just did the same thing. Never mind.:hi:

Strider is learning how to run the board in case Dave's normal producer has to be out. He's in the studio so Dave uses him as an extra voice. He has been a long time caller in to various shows in Knoxville. He's a nice guy, irl. Loves the Vols.

Strider is a good guy, but his football acumen is not very high. He was on his high horse to start Peterman for weeks-------just before the Florida fiasco last year.

"Bone to bone"....
Markieth Ambles

VN Store

Back