Are we going to sell out Neyland Stadium?

NighthawkVol

Mizzou returned 2/3 of its allotment, so there is a good possibility this game won't be a sellout.

Buy 'em up, Vol fans! This game is huge! Not only does Tennessee have a very good chance to win this game, but it will be the biggest win of the year. Probably of the Butch Jones Era, given that the South Carolina win last year didn't get us anywhere. And it's Senior Night. Those kids have done so much work to turn this program around. The least we can do is support them with a full house to show our appreciation.

The weather will be sunny Saturday. The high is 58...crisp, yes, but not the frigid temps we've been having. Good football weather. We sold out Kentucky and the high that day was 44. If we can sell out Kentucky, we can sell out for East leading Missouri.

Don't let the Vols experience their biggest win of the Butch Jones Era and Senior Night in front of a less than full Neyland Stadium. Get online (uttix.com), buy up these tickets, and go to the game. Once there, BE LOUD!!!!!

Reactions: 8 people
I buy my tickets on Stubhub.. A lot better seats on there. So I can't help the cause by buying on Uttix, but I hope it does sell out.

You're preaching to the wrong choir. The message is really to convince everyone you can to come to the game!!

Will be there :) I'm taking my nephew to his first ever football game. We've attended tons of basketball games but he's never been in Neyland before. Super excited for him!

Reactions: 6 people
Would be a absolute shame if we don't. Senior day with lots of families there. These seniors deserve to be recognized in a tremdous Big orange fashion. GO and support these young men who are building the foundation of the power T to come.

GO VOLS and thank you Seniors for giving your all for the Tennessee Volunteers.

There looks to be about 5000 left on UTTIX.com which is makes it about 97,000 sold (and most of those home fans) We need to sell the rest!!!

I will be there; Nosebleed (II 23 4-7), but I will be there thrashing my vocal chords. First time the a UT football game for my 19 year old daughter and 15 year old grandson.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I hope our fans step up and start buying up the rest of the tickets! We need a capacity crowd!

I buy my tickets on Stubhub.. A lot better seats on there. So I can't help the cause by buying on Uttix, but I hope it does sell out.

What site you get it from doesn't matter it's when they scan your ticket at the gate. :thumbsup:

It will be full. Night game, ranked team, some sort of optimism. Let the liquor set in, and texts being sent (to people not at the game yet). It will fill.

They need to lower their prices. Too damn expensive. How about UT step up?

If you're lucky enough to live in Knoxville, a pair is less than $100 for an evening's entertainment. Given that there are only 8 of these a year, PONY UP.

It ain't a tractor pull.

It will be full. Night game, ranked team, some sort of optimism. Let the liquor set in, and texts being sent (to people not at the game yet). It will fill.

UT will not sell all their inventory of tickets, too many still available in the high portion of south end zone. Even IF they do sell them all, be a lot of empty seats. Seen way too many fans selling tickets this week. Tickets will be plentiful from scalpers and they will not sell all their inventory.

VN Store

Back